What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

On 26/07/2024 at 21:15, Demitri_C said:

Yes funny enough ones coming out mate! Ill be getting this. Have you played number 4? Its as good as the 1st. Dnt bother with 2 or 3 they are shit

I've never played any of this series of game. But i'll add it to my ever growing to-play list!

46 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I've never played any of this series of game. But i'll add it to my ever growing to-play list!

are you a PC gamer?

capcom have a new humble bundle that has 4 of them + a load of other games for £30

32 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

are you a PC gamer?

capcom have a new humble bundle that has 4 of them + a load of other games for £30

Playstation only.  80% of games i play are from PS Plus Extra, and only buying 3-4 games a year.

Currently working on the Platinum for Surge 2.

It's rather brilliant and I'm ashamed it's taken me this long to give it some time.

Trying to play COD MW3 multiplayer but getting network connection errors all evening, never had those before so I'm assuming it's a COD problem 

I've no idea why, never played anything like it, not sure what made me by it, and there's very few things about it from the outside that I would usually enjoy.

But Project Zomboid has got me tied up in knots. I've never known anything so frustrating, but so addictive. One of the CD Keys type websites was flogging it for £5 (maybe less, can't remember exact amount). It absolutely drives me mad, but every time I restart, I'm ever so slightly better at it, I've learnt something knew. It's the maddest learning curve I've ever known.

Trying to play COD MW3 but it's doing a 106GB update, anyone else having it.

It's also downloading update at a joke of a speed, currently 85mbps, my standard speed is 500mbps

Edited by TDR V2

According to posts on reddit it is something to do with black ops 6, I won't even be playing it but I need to install it. P O S 

Edited by TDR V2

Apparently this update is reorganising existing files so the overall game will take up less space.  Still only updating at 80mbps...

I only wanted a quick game

Having never played an Armored Core game, I picked up 6.

It's quite good. It's more arcadey than I expected, it actually kinda reminds me more of Returnal than anything else bizarrely.

1 hour ago, Dodgyknees said:

Dredge, it's great fun!

Platinumed that. Really lovely game with a terrific atmosphere and great art design.

2 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Platinumed that. Really lovely game with a terrific atmosphere and great art design.

It's great isn't it! Got some lovecraftian themes to it, and I've fallen in love with it! 

Started Spiderman 2 about a month ago, I've owned it since Easter I think, struggling to really get in to it, then I did the level with black cat and the portals....holy shit! 

Easily the most current gen thing I've seen so far, it's incredible 

On 14/08/2024 at 22:40, T-Dog said:

I've no idea why, never played anything like it, not sure what made me by it, and there's very few things about it from the outside that I would usually enjoy.

But Project Zomboid has got me tied up in knots. I've never known anything so frustrating, but so addictive. One of the CD Keys type websites was flogging it for £5 (maybe less, can't remember exact amount). It absolutely drives me mad, but every time I restart, I'm ever so slightly better at it, I've learnt something knew. It's the maddest learning curve I've ever known.

I love it. But, I completely suck at it & struggle with the keys having only just switched over from controller to pc. I have started one game with zombies turned off. To learn a few of the more mundane mechanics of the game, & I think it has helped a little.

My first ever game dropped me right in the middle of a forest, right in the middle of a horde with a tutorial window right on top of my character blocking my view of what was happening to me. All I heard were munching sounds, screams, I worked out where I was & I ran for a little bit & dropped dead while running away. I lasted a whole 7 'in game' minutes, lol.

I love it though, lol.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Andy_10 said:

I love it. But, I completely suck at it & struggle with the keys having only just switched over from controller to pc. I have started one game with zombies turned off. To learn a few of the more mundane mechanics of the game, & I think it has helped a little.

My first ever game dropped me right in the middle of a forest, right in the middle of a horde with a tutorial window right on top of my character blocking my view of what was happening to me. All I heard were munching sounds, screams, I worked out where I was & I ran for a little bit & dropped dead while running away. I lasted a whole 7 'in game' minutes, lol.

I love it though, lol.

Sound's like we're on about the same level tbf bud :D It took me a while to realise it's not a game to play with the controller

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, T-Dog said:

Sound's like we're on about the same level tbf bud :D It took me a while to realise it's not a game to play with the controller

It is very addictive, lol.

Bought Pavlov on PSVR 2 and I'm having lots of fun with it. There's supposedly a game in there somewhere, but I just spent 2 hours dicking about in the shooting range and practice run. It's immensely satisfying.

Edited by Hobsons Choice

Been on GTA 5 the last couple of days for the first time in about a year. 

In that time they have obviously added plenty of stuff. 

My issue with this game is I'm too easily side tracked. I try to do the missions and CEO stuff but if someone crashes into me or says something, I have to hop out and gun down half the block 😂 Then the cops are all over me and the mission goes tits up. 

I play online with my youngest lad in a party and he's making tons of cash doing the heists etc... 

Other than that, I'm currently 7 seasons into a Career mode on FIFA 16.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â