What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

Finally got my LR copy of KotoR on Switch so started that yesterday. One of my favourites of all time and loved it on og Xbox. It’s still great and lovable but very much of its time. 

22 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Finished Yakuza Like a Dragon.

Got a little bit too 'grindy' towards the end but still a superb game. Characters and story really top notch.

Wouldn't be a loving homage to Dragon Quest without some grinding! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HKP90 said:

Finished cyberpunk last week. Picked it up later in the day on PS5 as i'd heard of the issues. Ran smooth as a waxed bum for me. Absolutely loved the game too, very glad I picked it up despite all the noise. 

It's like Transmet the videogame. 

Didn't you find it has too many distractions with the phone going off every 5 mins?

2 hours ago, dubbs said:

Didn't you find it has too many distractions with the phone going off every 5 mins?

Yeah, I see what you mean, but I figure that it'd basically extra content, and I feel bad complaining about extra content. The world building was excellent though I thought. 

More like what have I played... 

I was having a look at my ps5 play clock to see how long GoT had taken me and it goes back all the way through my ps4 days and saw some "interesting" stuff

66 hours on AC valhalla which I didn't finish, 78 hours on odyssey, 38 hours on horizon 2 but only 18 hours on horizon 1 finishing both games shows how much bigger number 2 is, 70 hours on mgs 5 which blows my mind so does 75 hours on far cry 4

Way out on front... 141 hours on the witcher, which I want to replay when they do the ps5 version

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

More like what have I played... 

I was having a look at my ps5 play clock to see how long GoT had taken me and it goes back all the way through my ps4 days and saw some "interesting" stuff

66 hours on AC valhalla which I didn't finish, 78 hours on odyssey, 38 hours on horizon 2 but only 18 hours on horizon 1 finishing both games shows how much bigger number 2 is, 70 hours on mgs 5 which blows my mind so does 75 hours on far cry 4

Way out on front... 141 hours on the witcher, which I want to replay when they do the ps5 version

Ah, good one.

Here's my top 10;

Rocket League - 570 hours

Dragon Age Inquisition - 205 hours

Persona 5 - 159 hours

GTA V - 137 hours

Persona 5 Royal - 136 hours

Final Fantasy XIV - 119 hours

Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD - 112 hours

Final Fantasy VII Remake - 104 hours

Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel - 98 hours

Final Fantasy XV - 98 Hours

Curiously, Zero Escape - The Nonary Games clocks in at 62 hours, 14th spot overall. That's shocking to me. 

• Shocked 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â