What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

On 03/07/2020 at 16:51, Stevo985 said:

Nice!

i managed it on 150cc ok. 200cc is much much harder!

After putting 30 minutes into it a day I'm starting to get my mojo back. Do you have a preferred character cart/bike set up or do you alter depending on the cup?

9 hours ago, Hornso said:

After putting 30 minutes into it a day I'm starting to get my mojo back. Do you have a preferred character cart/bike set up or do you alter depending on the cup?

I usually go Princess, her pink moped and some grippy tyres.

No idea if it's the best combo or not. But for the higher cc's I think it's far better to concentrate on handling and grip. You'll gain far more time taking corners well and avoiding hitting walls and going off trac than you will from going a bit faster in a  straight line

• Like 1

Mario Odyssey, it’s actually quite superb, kind of blown me away like Mario 64 did, still have to have the boys help me through certain levels🤣

• Like 2

this looks great! Will be on my list of games to get, once I’ve finished AC Odyssey and Black Flag!

heavily influenced by the Kurosawa movies, there’s even an option to play in ‘grainy’ black and white cinema style! 

• Like 1

Finally replaying Kingdom Hearts where my namesake comes from for the first time in what, 13 years? Worried it wouldn't hold up as I was a teenager when I played it, but I've been pleasantly surprised. Grinding for the Ultima weapon was a bit of a pain, but it made the final boss a breeze. Just need to do a couple more things to 100% it, but I've already started Re: Chain of Memories.

I'm currently on:

Dark Souls (R) - going for the Plat.

Hollow Knight.

And I bought Ghosts of Tshushima earlier so I'll be putting some hours into that over the weekend.

• Like 2

im GoT this weekend too

think its finally put a nail in the giant bomb cast for me, I really enjoy the personalities of them and the format etc but they really don't play the same games as me, between the PS5 reveal "urgh" the last of us "urgh" and ghosts of tsushima "urgh" followed by hours of talk about how much they enjoy Minecraft and Animal Crossing, moved on to TGS which I don't think is as good but is more in tune with my taste

Nonary Games Trilogy. Damn you Zero! 

After that I'm diving into the SAO 'gamerverse'. Anime thread post incoming... 

Faux MMO games are certainly an acquired taste, but there's something about them I really enjoy. Maybe that, unlike an actual MMO there's an ending which really is an ending...until the next game I guess. 

The recently (console) released CrossCode is another I'm really keen to play. 

Edited by hogso

On 09/07/2020 at 19:25, Follyfoot said:

Mario Odyssey, it’s actually quite superb, kind of blown me away like Mario 64 did, still have to have the boys help me through certain levels🤣

Outstanding game.

Outer Worlds on Switch. YES I had the chance to play it for free on Game Pass, but I wanted a game like this on Switch.

I’ve not had any major issues as others have. Some slowdown and pop up, frame rate drops, but it hasn’t ruined it for me. Handheld fallout 3 in space 🥰

On 03/07/2020 at 16:51, Stevo985 said:

Nice!

i managed it on 150cc ok. 200cc is much much harder!

Managed to knock it off on 150cc last night. Got maybe 5 cups to do it on mirrored before attempting 200cc. How are you going?

9 hours ago, Hornso said:

Managed to knock it off on 150cc last night. Got maybe 5 cups to do it on mirrored before attempting 200cc. How are you going?

Nice work!

I haven't played for a while so still a couple of cups deep into 200cc

I skipped mirrored though for a bit of variety so maybe I'll go back and try those before going back to 200cc

• Like 1

On 21/07/2020 at 18:46, Stevo985 said:

Nice work!

I haven't played for a while so still a couple of cups deep into 200cc

I skipped mirrored though for a bit of variety so maybe I'll go back and try those before going back to 200cc

I’ve now finished mirrored and a couple of cups into 200cc.

I recommend doing mirrored first. Once you get at least a star on all mirrored cups you unlock the gold cart which is most superior cart I’ve driven in the game. Amazing turning at speed, really helps with what you said a few posts back (sacrificing handling for speed). It’s almost like a cheat code compared to the other karts.

• Thanks 1

On 25/07/2020 at 13:28, Hornso said:

I’ve now finished mirrored and a couple of cups into 200cc.

I recommend doing mirrored first. Once you get at least a star on all mirrored cups you unlock the gold cart which is most superior cart I’ve driven in the game. Amazing turning at speed, really helps with what you said a few posts back (sacrificing handling for speed). It’s almost like a cheat code compared to the other karts.

Oh god, this is embarrassing. Upon starting 200cc I somehow turned on assisted steering. Gold kart is still awesome but not as good as I made out. You are right 100% about handling. Starting all the 200cc cups again. 🙄

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â