What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

PES 6. I see what the fuss is about now. Addictive game. Master League is so hard with the original team but so rewarding as you get better.

Really fun seeing all the high potential youngsters in the game. They actually got most of them spot on. Didn't realize Kompany was highly rated back then tbh. One thing they were off about was N'Zogbia having one of the highest potentials in the game :lol:

• Like 1

Still playing rage

Starting to grind, it's too big for its own good with not enough fast travel options and poor driving elements, I think I went 2 weeks without touching the story, pretty much every character you can talk to will give you a quest but the quest is little more than telling you where a point of interest is, that said point of interest already shows as a "?" on your map as you drive past it so you don't actually need to talk to anyone 

Can't see me lasting the whole thing 

Finished The Last of Us: Left Behind; decent DLC. Makes me want to play The Last of Us 2 even more now!

Started God of War yesterday. Completely addicted already, I've played a ridiculous amount of hours this afternoon.

PS4 Exclusives are so good, third one I've played and they've got me firmly back into gaming.

Just finished Links Awakening on the Switch. Brilliant remake and a nice Zelda - lite for anyone who can't invest in the 100+hours  that something like Breath of the Wild requires.

Moved on to Luigi's Mansion 3 now. Not what I was expecting (didn't play either of the first two) but seems decent enough so far

• Like 1

Luigi’s Mansion 3 is ok. 

I find it a bit slow. Especially as I’m trying to search everything. 

To be honest I didn’t know much about the game beforehand so it’s not really what I was expecting. 

On 01/01/2020 at 12:14, Stevo985 said:

Luigi’s Mansion 3 is ok. 

To be honest I didn’t know much about the game beforehand so it’s not really what I was expecting. 

Really struggling to hold my attention. Don’t think it’s for me. 

It’s very very easy (so far) and very very slow

meh

On 14/12/2019 at 02:06, wilko154 said:

Spiderman finished, really great storyline, enjoyed it.

God of War next up, can't wait to play it, heard some good things.

Got those 2 in deal with PS4 played in that order. GOW is phenomenal. Probably one of best games I've played in 2 decades. Still have NG+ to look forward to

Played RDR2 for hours over holidays got bored of grind like Woodpecker carcass which I got twice and registered on screen then wasn't in satchel (grr!!!)now can't find one that's not flying off in distance too far to shoot 

Bought Mad Max on PSN for $17 NZD and bit samey but fun

Over the holidays finally got to put some time into Pokemon Let's Go. Got all the badges and beat the Elite 4. Now only 3 Pokemon away from getting the original 150 in the Pokedex and them I'll move on.

I must admit I did find it extremely easy, pretty sure I didn't not blackout once in battle. Would have enjoyed a bit more of a challenge, but overall thought it was a nice update of a classic. 

What should I move onto next, Links Awakening or Super Mario Odyssey?

15 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Played RDR2 for hours over holidays got bored of grind like Woodpecker carcass which I got twice and registered on screen then wasn't in satchel (grr!!!)now can't find one that's not flying off in distance too far to shoot 

RDR2 probably my biggest ever disappointment gaming wise.

Played it for about 4 hours and put it down. Boring AF.

Maybe I need to give it another chance.

5 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

RDR2 probably my biggest ever disappointment gaming wise.

Played it for about 4 hours and put it down. Boring AF.

Maybe I need to give it another chance.

You really do.  Four hours isn't enough to even scratch the surface of the surface.  Took me about that long to get used to the controls, but once I had, I really started to enjoy it.  After I'd finished, I was convinced it was the greatest game ever.

• Like 1

On 01/01/2020 at 12:14, Stevo985 said:

Luigi’s Mansion 3 is ok. 

I started playing Super Mario Odyssey on the Switch over Xmas.  It's just not my cup of tea at all.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â