What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

Bioshock Infinite.

Really good game but well, that ending. Not sure whether it was brilliant or a total mess.

It was brilliant.

Type in "Bioshock Infinite ending explanation" in google, and read a couple of articles to understand it fully.

I did before I posted that and I'm still not sure it was good. It's always good to see something different but it felt like it was written by M Night Shyamalan.

I think I might need another playthrough to appreciate it but the whole thing just sort of gets sprung on you without really ever hinting that you're Comstock at all. There are references to the fact you've tried and failed this before but the big ending just sort of, happens. It feels like bad story telling when they just come out with something like that. Maybe I missed any hints/nods to that whole thing though, possible.

Edited by Rino8

Giving fallout 3 another go.

I think I f*cked up my original character build by concentrating too much on charisma. Now I've gone for a thieving/bashing one.

Put 9 into Intelligence.

Put skill into small guns, no other weapons.

Put decent skill into repair, lockpick, stealth

When you start, go straight to Megaton & help disarm the nuke.

Edited by ender4
  • Like 2

I think I f*cked up my original character build by concentrating too much on charisma. Now I've gone for a thieving/bashing one.

Put 9 into Intelligence.

Before you go to Megaton, sprint to Rivet City and get the Intelligence Bobblehead. Takes about ten minutes if you avoid death.

• Like 1

Put 9 into Intelligence.

Cheers - pretty much what i've done so far - much better than I remember now that I can actually kill things without burning through all my ammo.

Could do with some advice from you guys. I have a PS3, but I'm not at all a gamer sort.

I like building games, like Sim City, and also medieval war games (Settlers, Age of Empires, etc..).. I got The Sims but it's not quite the same. Anything out there on PS3 along either of those lines?

I'm also after a fun 2 player game, nothing too complicated, just need something fun we can switch our brains off to and have a laugh. I liked Little Big Planet but finished that now. 

Could do with some advice from you guys. I have a PS3, but I'm not at all a gamer sort.

I like building games, like Sim City, and also medieval war games (Settlers, Age of Empires, etc..).. I got The Sims but it's not quite the same. Anything out there on PS3 along either of those lines?

I'm also after a fun 2 player game, nothing too complicated, just need something fun we can switch our brains off to and have a laugh. I liked Little Big Planet but finished that now.

Civilisation Revolution.

• Like 1

Talking of Civ, I might start a new Civ 5 game on my laptop. I haven't played it for a few years.

jade+cocoon.jpg

iknfQpAdWDcaA.gif

Omg I had a demo of that and couldn't stop playing it.

Bit like pokemon but in 3d :)

I tried to find it a couple of times but never could.

You should have asked me, I've got it! (copied, of course).

• Like 1

You might as well just watch it blow up on YouTube if you do that.  The game is still beatable if you set the nuke off and lets face it, what could be more awesome than setting a **** nuke off? 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â