maqroll

And they will br allowed to get away with it all.

Blatant cheating in plain sight yet here we are selling players with no backup so we don't get points deductions. 

What's the point?

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

And they will br allowed to get away with it all.

Blatant cheating in plain sight yet here we are selling players with no backup so we don't get points deductions. 

What's the point?

It is cheating and they will get in trouble for it. They are expecting at least a transfer ban and big fine.

You need to be blaming the PL though. Why are they not getting involved now, when they are knowingly breaking the rules, instead of waiting. Money that's why.

Those hotels they sold to raise cash, that money has not even been authorised by the PL to even use yet. Absolute Jokers.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

It is cheating and they will get in trouble for it. They are expecting at least a transfer ban and big fine.

You need to be blaming the PL though. Why are they not getting involved now, when they are knowingly breaking the rules, instead of waiting. Money that's why.

Those hotels they sold to raise cash, that money has not even been authorised by the PL to even use yet. Absolute Jokers.

Like Man City have got in trouble?

They are so scared of the super league no real actual punishment that will hurt them long term will be dealt out.

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

Like Man City have got in trouble?

They are so scared of the super league no real actual punishment that will hurt them long term will be dealt out.

Man City 'may' get in trouble in the end. I guess Chelsea will play that card too. 

I'm still convinced the money is coming from Saudi to fund Chelsea anyway. No way a American business would blow as much money knowing it may not be returned anytime soon.

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Man City 'may' get in trouble in the end. I guess Chelsea will play that card too. 

I'm still convinced the money is coming from Saudi to fund Chelsea anyway. No way a American business would blow as much money knowing it may not be returned anytime soon.

Everyone knows Clearlake are funded by PIF. It's not hidden. It's all bent.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jacketspuds said:

These cheating words removed will end up with Osimhen, a 70-man squad, and a pass from the PL and UEFA on the things like hotel sales and selling youth players to sister clubs for a profit.

Let them. They'll win nothing and go bust.

• Like 1

Got Sancho on loan with an option to buy. 

Honestly with the right manager they'll be looking at Champions League at the very least. Can't compete with that spending or squad depth. 

That wage bill must be eye watering though. 

How do they plan to keep everybody happy?

In the forward positions, they have Palmer, Neto, Mudryk, Madueke, Nkunku, Jackson, Felix and Sancho. That's 8 players, they can't start more than 4 of them per game and in many games it'll just be three. I don't see how it doesn't just lead to anger and resentment. 

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

In the forward positions, they have Palmer, Neto, Mudryk, Madueke, Nkunku, Jackson, Felix and Sancho. That's 8 players, they can't start more than 4 of them per game and in many games it'll just be three. I don't see how it doesn't just lead to anger and resentment. 

Enzo Maresca as already made it clear that there's a whole bunch of players who have no chance of getting into the Chelsea squad. So basically they'll have like maybe 20 players who will just do nothing and earn millions. 

I doubt Maresca as any say whatsoever on who the club signs. But I agree they'll likely be drama. 

1 minute ago, MachoFantastico said:

Enzo Maresca as already made it clear that there's a whole bunch of players who have no chance of getting into the Chelsea squad. So basically they'll have like maybe 20 players who will just do nothing and earn millions. 

I doubt Maresca as any say whatsoever on who the club signs. But I agree they'll likely be drama. 

Yeah, I mean I've just named the ones who *haven't* been transfer listed or bomb-squaded. I could have added Datro Fofana, Broja, Washington, Chukwuemeka, and I realise I forgot Guiu off the first list as well but I guess he'll be pretty easy to leave out. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

City could promise talented players that they'd play half the time but would surely win stuff, Chelsea can't promise that. I think pure and simply, they are paying them Saudi bonuses via some off shore account. 

6 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

I think the accounting fraud is deeper than most people think. Boehly's baseball team, the LA Dodgers, signed Shohei Ohtani for basically a pauper deal with a ton of backloaded incentives that make no real sense from my amateur financial eyes. Don't take this the wrong way, but American professional sports have been active in fraud way longer at a higher level than our British peers...so the level of sophistication may be too advanced at this point to be caught.

It's still bullshit, don't get me wrong. The only solution for us is to make UCL knockout rounds, qualify for Europe AGAIN, and force our way into the conversation. It is clear that only pounds speak loud enough to be heard.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

Agreed a deal sheet to send Broja to Everton apparently. 

Loan with 30m option (like **** will the activate that)

They'll be getting both Broja and Sterling back in 11 months time.

They've realised they're over the limit and thought f%£k it, we're over by an inch,  let's go over by a mile.

• Like 1

Loaning out Sterling whilst paying him near 250k a week only to bring in Sancho and pay him God knows what about sums up this club.

There has never been a club that had less of a clue about what they're doing than Chelsea.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â