maqroll

"Now that you said.......what you..said about the uh situation"

They were all clueless. Cascarino looked like a fool, and I think I'm starting to see why people with Cockney accents are stereotyped.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anton Ferdinand still dislikes Terry. Is it acceptable to hold a grudge for 2 years or not?

"Holding a grudge is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die".
  • Like 1

Anton Ferdinand still dislikes Terry. Is it acceptable to hold a grudge for 2 years or not?

If someone had called me a "**** black word removed" and then lied about it and, I assume, never apologised... then I'd probably still dislike them after 2 years.

If I was black, obviously. Otherwise it would just be a bit weird.

If someone had called me a "**** black word removed" and then lied about it and, I assume, never apologised... then I'd probably still dislike them after 2 years.

can all be ended with a handshake 

• Like 1

A court of law said he didn't ....

A court of law said he didn't ....

Well it didn't, it just didn't find him guilty beyond reasonable doubt. There is a difference.

chief magistrate Howard Riddle, said TV footage did not show the complete exchange, meaning it was impossible to be sure exactly what was said. ‘In those circumstances, there being a doubt, the only verdict the court can record is one of not guilty,’ he said.

Edited by tonyh29

chief magistrate Howard Riddle, said TV footage did not show the complete exchange, meaning it was impossible to be sure exactly what was said. ‘In those circumstances, there being a doubt, the only verdict the court can record is one of not guilty,’ he said.

Exactly, no way to prove he didn't do it and Anton is still pretty upset about it 2 years later.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â