maqroll

9 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Can anyone list the 20 that I presume are banished?

I thought our bomb squad with Ireland and Bent was bad , what was that 5 or 6?

Our one was Warnock, Hutton, Bent, Ireland and Dunne wasn't it? Even though Dunne was never fit.

• Like 1

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way they're going to get out of the financial hole they're in is with the Super League. I genuinely can't see any other way of them not getting sanctioned in the years to come. 40 odd players on huge contracts, some of them will be getting bonuses too based on the team's performances. There's money in PL football but not this much.

I think it's why we're seeing so many rich American owners in the PL. All want the closed shop revenue.

imagine being really rich, living in London, doing the bare minimum of work and with the backing of a massive institution to bail you out of any mishaps and scrapes you get yourself in.

but enough about the Royals...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

Wheels already falling off for the new manager and his comms strategy

Wonder if Felix gets included in the 21 players he works with or if he has  to train with the 20+ apart group. 

2 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

Erm... that's a mess, no? 😂

They have 15-20 first team players who don’t train with the first team :lol: I bet morale is amazing…

2 hours ago, Jareth said:

"It's not a mess like it looks from the outside"

What a quote. Bet the owners love that.

2 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

There will have to come a point where the PFA become involved as it is not right how the likes of Chalobah have been treated.

Have they refused his transfer request? 

1 hour ago, TheMelvillan said:

imagine being really rich, living in London, doing the bare minimum of work and with the backing of a massive institution to bail you out of any mishaps and scrapes you get yourself in.

but enough about the Royals...

This is maybe off-topic, but I have seen this mentioned here and for other players...what is the great draw about living in London???

16 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

"It's not a mess like it looks from the outside"

What a quote. Bet the owners love that.

To be honest the owners should be pretty happy with him at the moment, he's eating a lot of shite in public on their behalf and doing a rousing job of being their shield. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jareth said:

That's a lot to try and loan/sell before the transfer window closes 🤣.........oh well!!!

2 hours ago, Avfc96 said:

Our one was Warnock, Hutton, Bent, Ireland and Dunne wasn't it? Even though Dunne was never fit.

Borja

Challobah

Keppa

Chillwell

Sterling?

.....I'm out :D

53 minutes ago, MapleVilla said:

Borja

Challobah

Keppa

Chillwell

Sterling?

.....I'm out :D

Lukaku

Thats about 300 million they paid on them players alone

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, a-k said:

This is maybe off-topic, but I have seen this mentioned here and for other players...what is the great draw about living in London???

God knows. Last time I went it was an overpriced, overcrowded shit hole. But I suppose if I was on footballers wages I'd find something better to do than my budget stretched to😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

Keep forgetting we sent Kellyman there, we’ve probably **** his career up. 

We can buy him back in two years for £3m after he's done two loans and Chelsea realize they've 8 right backs. 

Edited by villa89

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â