maqroll

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maresca: “I am not working with 42 players. I am working with 21 players”. 

“The other 15-20 players are training apart.  I don't see them. It's not a mess like it looks from outside. Absolutely not”.

Erm... that's a mess, no? 😂

• Haha 1

It would be great if clubs simply refused to do deals to buy/loan their players, unless it left Chelsea still facing huge costs still to cover.
It might just also help relegate them at some point, due to points deductions. 
Even if they do well - the points deductions should safely see them out of Europe, meaning their income the following season drops, meaning they get more deductions.

They won't - coz clubs don't see the big picture - but leaving them with Lukaku, Sterling, Chilwell, and others to fund for the next 6 months would be funny.

Also - Chuk and Kellyman not getting anywhere near the first team might send a message to not chase the £££ if you are a young player, and go somewhere that will look after you

There will have to come a point where the PFA become involved as it is not right how the likes of Chalobah have been treated.

I know Villa did similar in Lambert's time and that was not fully right either but this is on another scale.

Agents who advise their clients to go there are also failing them too.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Wheels already falling off for the new manager and his comms strategy

15 -20 players training away from the first team? That's some bomb squad. Plenty of cheap loans to be had. 

6 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

No they aren't, nine year deal....seven year deal...etc. Players are queuing up to go there to get their hands on a wad of cash. Don't even have to go to Saudi for it, can live in London. If it doesn't work out you can go on loan or get a move and be paid off by Chelsea. 

• Like 2

God I hope Chelsea are the flop of all flops this season. The way that they have operated these past few years has been an absolute joke.

They're just as complicit as City are in destroying the financial competitiveness of the Premier League. **** them.

• Like 3

Raheem Sterling is a terrible footballer , he's always been a terrible footballer. He's been absolutely woeful for Chelsea but there's barely a word said by anybody, yet everyone sticks the boot in on other "flops" elsewhere.

Man's paid £325k a week and can't pass wind.

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Raheem Sterling is a terrible footballer , he's always been a terrible footballer. He's been absolutely woeful for Chelsea but there's barely a word said by anybody, yet everyone sticks the boot in on other "flops" elsewhere.

Man's paid £325k a week and can't pass wind.

Mudryk is worse. Boehly will soon realise that you can't just "cut" players in association football, you have to pay them off to get rid of them.  

10 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Mudryk is worse. Boehly will soon realise that you can't just "cut" players in association football, you have to pay them off to get rid of them.  

I'd argue Sterling's five years at 325k is worse. He was bought to be a figurehead. The senior. At the time a statement signing of a revolution and design to be a powerhouse and win trophies.

He's been **** dire.

No surprise though. He's never been able to pass and strike a ball or do anything outside of the 6 yard box.

• Like 1

How come they have to go through a play off/qualifier for ECL when we didn't have to last year?

55 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

There will have to come a point where the PFA become involved as it is not right how the likes of Chalobah have been treated.

I know Villa did similar in Lambert's time and that was not fully right either but this is on another scale.

He’s still getting paid his full salary. If he wants more playing time he could easily move to a club willing to play him more. He might get paid less though…

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hev said:

How come they have to go through a play off/qualifier for ECL when we didn't have to last year?

We did, we played Hibs.

Edited by Avfc96

I know we all love the excitement of a transfer, and the likes of Romano tweeting "here we go".  But, do you think Chelsea fans are bored to death of the transfer window now? It' can't be exciting anymore for them?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â