maqroll

I wouldn't be surprised at all if a few clubs are waiting until the end of the window before lowballing Chelsea for the players they know they want to shift. Cheap subsidized loans or cut price deals.

• Like 1

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn’t even realise they sold all / part of the Women’s team to their parent company a couple of days before the PSR deadline, and that they valued the team at £150m. I thought it was just the farce with the hotels.

• Shocked 1

5 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

Didn’t even realise they sold all / part of the Women’s team to their parent company a couple of days before the PSR deadline, and that they valued the team at £150m. I thought it was just the farce with the hotels.

Yeah the weird thing is that spending on womens football doesn’t count towards PSR. How does selling the women’s team then count for PSR.
Not even mentioning the ridiculous valuation - the womens team is probably worth like £20m max. 

44 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Rewarding Enzo with any sort of captaincy instead of kicking him out on his arse. Scum club. 

Shall we kick out Martinez as well? He was singing with them.

• Like 1

Sterling representatives want 'clarity' on Chelsea future.....

Maybe i can help friendo, your client is cr*p, he's a meep meep road runner, running fast in a straight line, he does little else, he's rubbish.

We are unhappy that we are spending 300k p/w on a cartoon speed demon who can do little to nothing else competently.

We hope to offload you soon to another idiot club willing to pay obscenely stupid money for you, and pay your absurdly over inflated wages for your skill level.

I hope this clarifies the situation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Not sure who it was in the weekend football thread but they described the Chelsea 11 as "insanely good."

Not from what I've just watched. Think people are just basing that on reputation as half their players have barely played any football in the last 12 months for a start.

Midfield still looks like a collection of players not playing any cohesive style. Compare them to Onana-Tielemans-SJM yesterday.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Not sure who it was in the weekend football thread but they described the Chelsea 11 as "insanely good."

Not from what I've just watched. Think people are just basing that on reputation as half their players have barely played any football in the last 12 months for a start.

Midfield still looks like a collection of players not playing any cohesive style. Compare them to Onana-Tielemans-SJM yesterday.

That's the problem with Chelsea (and utd) you can't judge them based on 11 players on a piece of paper 

Chelsea can put out a good starting 11, getting them to turn up every week and play good football is something different though, there's not a footballer alive putting in 100% shifts 38 times a season for them, not even Palmer 

That said if they get a competent striker who gets 20 goals they'll have enough about them to flirt with top 4

• Like 1

I thought Lavia looked good at least and Neto will be dangerous when fit. Again Palmer is top class too.

But they aren't a team and won't be with all the signings and they won't succeed continuing this path.

Also Jackson is rubbish. 

Jesus, one game in and there’s already public complaints about lack of game time, good luck with that Maresca and co.

I’m not a fan of it, it’s entitlement but equally, Chelsea have 100% made their own bed here.

Sterling’s agents basically saying he should be playing and what on earth is going on lol

The club is a basket case, was worried about them the end of last season 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

That's the problem with Chelsea (and utd) you can't judge them based on 11 players on a piece of paper 

Chelsea can put out a good starting 11, getting them to turn up every week and play good football is something different though, there's not a footballer alive putting in 100% shifts 38 times a season for them, not even Palmer 

That said if they get a competent striker who gets 20 goals they'll have enough about them to flirt with top 4

The funny thing is Poch had just about struck a decent formula for them and they got rid :lol:  He probably only needed a couple of signings in the summer, instead they went back to the clusterfudge strategy.

• Like 3

Just now, sharkyvilla said:

The funny thing is Poch had just about struck a decent formula for them and they got rid :lol:  He probably only needed a couple of signings in the summer, instead they went back to the clusterfudge strategy.

Lol it’s actually insane when you think about it 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â