maqroll

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Its not.

But selling two hotels to yourself is just blatent the cheating

Well it's not cheating if the laws of the rule allow you to do it. I don't like what Chelsea have done in this regard, but it's difficult to blame them for it when they're seemingly perfectly entitled to do it. 

• Like 2

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Well it's not cheating if the laws of the rule allow you to do it. I don't like what Chelsea have done in this regard, but it's difficult to blame them for it when they're seemingly perfectly entitled to do it. 

I bet if we did it we wouldnt get away with it in PL. You are right though rules are very stupid

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I bet if we did it we wouldnt get away with it in PL. You are right though rules are very stupid

We got away with it when we sold the stadium to ourselves while in championship.

Edited by Czarnikjak

1 hour ago, Czarnikjak said:

We got away with it when we sold the stadium to ourselves while in championship.

Yeah and then they changed the rules to stop clubs doing it. But only stadiums then it applies to then. 

17 minutes ago, villa89 said:

7 year contract for Pedro Neto. Good money if you can get it.

I thought they banned such lengthy contracts? Utter farce of a deal.

Edit, wait the amorisation only covers 5 years regardless of contract length.

Edited by The_Steve

5 hours ago, The_Steve said:

we gave Maatsen a 6 year deal

1 minute ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Why are they allowed behave like a 10 year old on FIFA and we have to watch our spending? 

Probably due to the fact that over the past 20 years they've been hugely successful and we've largely been shit probably goes a long way. 

11 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Can be any length but must be paid off within 5 years

6 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Probably due to the fact that over the past 20 years they've been hugely successful and we've largely been shit probably goes a long way. 

Man city have been more successful than them yet you dont see them having a squad of 50+ players

Why there isnt a limit to how many players you can sign i will never know.

If a rule comes in about wage bills in the future like in spain they are totally ****

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

Can be any length but must be paid off within 5 years

What does this mean? 

They are normal contracts that are paid out over the length of the contract. The player will be getting paid weekly for the next 7 years if he says with the club under that contract. 

The fee will be paid to the selling club in whatever way the deal was agreed between the two clubs. 

The bit about 5 years is just that the value of the player on your books can only be split over 5 years rather than the full contract length for the purposes of calculating FFP. 

20 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

What does this mean? 

They are normal contracts that are paid out over the length of the contract. The player will be getting paid weekly for the next 7 years if he says with the club under that contract. 

The fee will be paid to the selling club in whatever way the deal was agreed between the two clubs. 

The bit about 5 years is just that the value of the player on your books can only be split over 5 years rather than the full contract length for the purposes of calculating FFP. 

The transfer fee to selling club must be paid off in 5 years max

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Man city have been more successful than them yet you dont see them having a squad of 50+ players

Different clubs, different strategies 🤷‍♂️

Let them carry on, because with such a high turn over of players every window, they will never have a team that will do anything. 

End of last season, it started to click and they then sack the manager and rip apart the squad again. 

I'm not sure what book cooking is taking place, something is going on, but long term they will suffer on the pitch where it matters and hopefully be in massive financial trouble in a few years time. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â