maqroll

And Maresca has the nerve to complain about having to sell academy players for PSR reasons.

Stop signing every **** FM wonderkid you can find and maybe you won't have to sell your academy players.

• Like 1

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jacketspuds said:

And Maresca has the nerve to complain about having to sell academy players for PSR reasons.

Season hasn't started and I hate him already. Pep clone word removed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HongKongVillan said:

It's comical what they are doing right now but more amazed at how they can bend the rules and just spend infinite amount of money on random kids.

Netting close to flat currently and the £33m Gallagher sale (wtf) allows enough profit to do the £35m Omorodion (seriously wtf) deal. 

Annoyingly unless they go big for Osimhen, they'll probably end up in profit with the remaining sales they're planning (Kepa, Chalobah, Broja etc.)

If it weren't for not wanting to help them financially, I'd love us to dangle some cash for Colwill or Fofana. Neither is realistic though

11 hours ago, villa4europe said:

How can a club who already have 7 keepers on the books be spunking €20m on an 8th one?

Madness, if they weren't a basket case they'd be up their with city 

What you talking about they 4 players short to make a starting 11 

7 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I don’t think I understand football any more ☹️

This is what happens when investment companies buy clubs and run them as pure money making businesses.  Common sense ceases to exist and it's all done off a spreadsheet

The team is less enabled to win things but more able to sell players for profit or accumulated loan fees

Madness!

• Like 1

Add Neto (who is class) to the picture below that's been shared already and you could make an argument for the worst value for money squad in Premier League history.

The quality vs cost average of the squad is so deeply wrong.

• Like 1

For fun, they could realistically field a team that cost them €758.40m to construct and you could make an argument that not one of them starts in our best 11.

Kepa Arrizabalaga €80.00m
Malo Gusto €30.00m
Axel Disasi €45.00m
Wesley Fofana €80.40m
Marc Cucurella €65.30m
Enzo Fernandez €121.00m
Romeo Lavia €62.10m
Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall €35.40m
Mykhaylo Mudryk €70.00m
Raheem Sterling €56.20m
Romelu Lukaku €113.00m

Total €758.40m
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

For fun, they could realistically field a team that cost them €758.40m to construct and you could make an argument that not one of them starts in our best 11.

Kepa Arrizabalaga €80.00m
Malo Gusto €30.00m
Axel Disasi €45.00m
Wesley Fofana €80.40m
Marc Cucurella €65.30m
Enzo Fernandez €121.00m
Romeo Lavia €62.10m
Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall €35.40m
Mykhaylo Mudryk €70.00m
Raheem Sterling €56.20m
Romelu Lukaku €113.00m

Total €758.40m

Remove 35 million Dewsbury Hall for 115 million Caicedo 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, Zatman said:

Remove 35 million Dewsbury Hall for 115 million Caicedo 😂

Honestly, I did have it like that at first but I felt you could make more of a case for Caicedo getting into our starting 11. That said, it does make it even more preposterous :lol:

8 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

Honestly, I did have it like that at first but I felt you could make more of a case for Caicedo getting into our starting 11. That said, it does make it even more preposterous :lol:

I'd argue that Fofana would be close too.  He's been injured for so long we forget how good he was.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â