maqroll

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Hev said:

Should we have tried for him? It was rumoured early on

we agreed a club record fee with Chelsea for him, but he rejected a move earlier in the summer

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Chelsea seem to be having some real defensive issues in pre season. With gallagher being sold too i think they are going to leak alot of goals this season

Feel more of the same for them this season. Clearly very talented players, who on their day can beat anyone (they completely outplayed us at VP).

Equally with limited backbone and experience, they are likely to take a few beatings and end up finishing 5-7th.

On 30/07/2024 at 19:56, sheepyvillian said:

I see Fernanadez has escaped punishment. Why bother kneeling, if it's just lip - service. Send a message that it will not be tolerated on any level. 

Apparently he will be appointed vice captain 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

lol that is mental 

Kind of reminds me of the Lambert years when we had a load of young shite players that were shite. Except ours cost 1.5m and there's have cost 1b.

Absolute state of that squad.

2 hours ago, ender4 said:

Hahahaha. Not sure what is funnier - that they have 7 goalies or that after all that buying they only have 2 RB's.

One of whom is permanently crocked.

They're mad. Some of the names they'll have to leave out to get a squad of 23 will be mind blowing. 

Edited by MrBlack

On 07/08/2024 at 18:38, Zatman said:

r/footballmanagergames - When the season ends and your loans return to the squad

One of their goalkeepers seems to be on the Beach already.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â