maqroll

5 hours ago, Nigel said:

Yeah what kind of outfit gets 4 smashed past em in pre season!

MLS is better than the SPL

(that’s all I’ve got?)

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, 479Villan said:

MLS is better than the SPL

(that’s all I’ve got?)

Maybe at a stretch but I think the main thing is Celtic are a couple of weeks ahead of Chelsea in terms of pre season

MLS are mid season so peak fitness 

Ultimately neither result matters 

Chelsea will probably just be happy James, Colwill and nkunku kicked a football, same with us and Buendia 

They can be after the german striker and oshimen. Its one or the other. I think its just guess work

Why we are not all over this ill never know

Edited by Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

They can be after the german striker and oshimen. Its one or the other. I think its just guess work

Why we are not all over this ill never know

Why are we not all over Oshimen? He is way out of our budget and probably has zero interest to play for us

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Why are we not all over Oshimen? He is way out of our budget and probably has zero interest to play for us

Says more about him then us if he doesnt want to play for champions league and rather go for conference league.

He will only be going for the money

48 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Says more about him then us if he doesnt want to play for champions league and rather go for conference league.

He will only be going for the money

His mentor is Drogba. Has probably been a Chelsea fan since a kid

Just spent 21 million on a keeper so now have senior keepers in Jorgensen, Sanchez, Bettinnelli, Petrovic and Kepa 

Probably paying more on keepers then clubs on squads 😂

Posted (edited)

Gallagher is putting himself in a bit of a strange scenario. Seemingly he rejected a move to us, he also rejected a new contract at Chelsea, and it seems he isn't all that enthused about joining Atleti. 

Makes you wonder what he does want. 

Edited by PieFacE

Hope they are OK now with their 8 senior goalkeepers in the squad. Fully get why they went for that young Belgian GK just to be sure.

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

Gallagher is putting himself in a bit of a strange scenario. Seemingly he rejected a move to us, he also rejected a new contract at Chelsea, and it seems he isn't all that enthused about joining Atleti. 

Makes you wonder what he does want. 

He has 12 months left on his current deal, so he can choose his team next summer and make a fortune for himself. 

He was also only offered a short extension by Chelsea, as opposed to a massive one they give to players they actually want to keep.

Why would he accept that deal, when it's purely to get Chelsea a better transfer fee whilst they force him out?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

He has 12 months left on his current deal, so he can choose his team next summer and make a fortune for himself. 

He was also only offered a short extension by Chelsea, as opposed to a massive one they give to players they actually want to keep.

Why would he accept that deal, when it's purely to get Chelsea a better transfer fee whilst they force him out?

Ah didn't know he had just 12 months left, that's fair enough then.

I think they are going to miss gallagher more than realise. Was probably their player of the season esp 2nd half. He seems tk be one of the few leaders they have.

35m with one year left seems like a good deal though

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â