maqroll

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

might be Rafa priority but not Roman. If Chelsea dont get Champions League I dont see José going back to Chelsea as rumoured. doubt he up for that job. Other high profile managers be the same

I think most top managers would be looking passed one season out of the champions league and would back themselves to return Chelsea to the top 4 (and a title challange) next year.

Including Mourinho.

It's a shame we'll never see him cement his legacy with an upper mid table club, a fringe team with a bit of cash like a Spurs or a Shalke. An Aston Villa 'back in the day'. He has won everything there is to win, aside from the three champions league titles what more is there?

By going to Chelsea he is taking the easy option in my opinion.

I think most top managers would be looking passed one season out of the champions league and would back themselves to return Chelsea to the top 4 (and a title challange) next year. 

I think its unlikely that Chelsea will go from a potential 5th place to title challengers in 1 year. The 2 Manchester clubs aren't going anywhere for a while. Then there's Arsenal and Spurs they need to overhaul... plus of course... next year is going to be Liverpool's year :lol:

• Like 1

FA Cup definitely the priority for Benitez now.

IMO it shouldn't be, finishing at least 4th should, but another cup will look a hell of a lot better on his CV.

Rafa is trolling Chelsea by resting players in the league.

I can just see him leaving on the last day of the season saying "I'm out bitches." over his shoulder.

If I was Rafa I'd put all my eggs in the FA Cup basket. That will look far better on his CV than 4th in the league. Plus he isn't going to be around to 'enjoy' CL qualification anyway.

If I was Rafa I'd put all my eggs in the FA Cup basket. That will look far better on his CV than 4th in the league. Plus he isn't going to be around to 'enjoy' CL qualification anyway.

Yeah exactly. In 10 years time people will only remember the cup wins anyway. Not whether you finished 4th that year or not. 

• Like 1

There is also a reasonable chance that Rafa will get a job at a competing Champions League club next season.  It would be bloody typical if he finished 4th with Chelsea and then they knocked his new team out. 

haha Chelsea fans on one forum think he is conspiring against them by going for 2 trophies and not caring about the league just to boost his own reputation.

they are quite stupid, are tehy not going to celebrate if win these trophies?

• 2 weeks later...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â