maqroll

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed.. You can't go around acting like a little shit and expect nothing to happen, i'm not saying Hazard was right to do it, but still you can't go round doing whatever you like. 

I agree with BOF as well. 

However there are quite a few people condoning the kick because the kid had it coming and that's the part that's wrong here.

It's not Hazard's responsibility to sort him out with a kick, leave it for the ref to sort out. 

On that note the FA have now made a statement saying the standard 3 match ban is insufficient for this incident.  

• 3 weeks later...

Benitez in 2007:

‘Chelsea is a big club with fantastic players, every manager wants to coach such a big team,’ said the Spaniard. ‘But I would never take that job, in respect for my former team at Liverpool, no matter what. For me there is only club in England, and that’s Liverpool.’

I can't stand Chelsea. The owner, players (excluding Mata) and fans.

Under Abramovich, his interview tonight might as well be a resignation letter - I'd be surprised if he makes the end of the season.

I think that was exactly what it was, if he is removed from the job now he can walk away with his reputation relatively in tact compared to if he stays and gets the boot for failing to get top 4.

though he is right about chelsea fans. 1 guy i went to school with, never watched football ever and then in 2004 he started supporting Chelsea. All he puts on facebook is how crap all the players are when they dont win a game

Those aren't the ones who are going to the games though.  The interview tonight was amazing, how the fans will react to Rafa in their next game is going to be very interesting.  

Maybe Rafa knows something we don't.  I think everybody expects Mourinho to be out at Real Madrid this summer regardless of whether they win the Champions League or not.  Will Rafa end up there?  He is a Madridista, born and raised in the city and he has spent about 15 years of his career in and around Real Madrid as a (youth) player and a coach, and he was briefly assistant manager there in the 1990s.  Does he still have friends at Real?  Is his stock still high in Spain?  He hasn't done much at all in the three years since he left Liverpool, he lasted less than half a season at Inter and he has only managed a little bit longer with Chelsea.  His next job will be huge in terms of what it means for his career because he cannot afford three disasters in a row, surely? 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â