maqroll

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because there is literally no other way that he can stay fit of course.

Well not match fit in fairness. Treadmill won't cut it. Bandits in South Africa are a much better shot.

To be fair I think Abramovich has Chelsea's best interests at heart even with his ruthless sackings. Look at what they've achieved in the past 9 years and starting to make a profit as well.

I don't rate Di Matteo so I'm not specifically talking about this particular sacking, but don't you think they could be even more successful if he just found a good manager and stuck with him? (Again.)

To be fair I think Abramovich has Chelsea's best interests at heart even with his ruthless sackings. Look at what they've achieved in the past 9 years and starting to make a profit as well.

That profit was posted before it cost them £18 million to hire and fire avb and the £80 signings of Mata, hazard and Oscar plus to £5million rdm has just walked away with

It's a valid train of thought.

Real Madrid have been doing it for years and years.

And it's been Chelsea's most successful period in their history so they're doing something right.

Obviously the counter is maybe they'd have been more successful if they'd just kept one good manager.

They have indeed made their first Abramovich profit, but a ManU friend of mine (yeah I know, bias etc) did point out; probably validly; that this was in a year where they won the CL. So they'll be fine once they keep winning the CL... He expects they'll be back to losing tens of millions a year from next year onwards, especially as they're probably about to fork out the thick end of (another) £50m on Radamel Falcao.

As Chelsea look to get Drogba in on loan does anyone else think they should be told to get stuffed? Because their £50m striker is out of form they want special permission to bring in another player outside of the transfer window. One of the richest clubs in the world, if they're short of striking options then its their own fault.

It's drogba looking for special permission as he wants fitness pre African nations

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â