maqroll

49 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

That squad looks massively unbalanced. They have way too many attacking players with no europe. Its going to cause issues in dressing room if they dont balance the squad out.

There DMC area looks very weak to me. One injury to enzo and they are screwed

They'll end up paying the £100m for caceido but even then they're an injury away from playing a kid

• Like 1

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

They'll end up paying the £100m for caceido but even then they're an injury away from playing a kid

Id love to see what their net spend is this year if that deal comes off.

100m and i think he is not even all that. I hope they pay it

12 hours ago, villa4europe said:

They've signed the kid from Rennes and shipped him straight out on loan haven't they?

About to sign another CB from monaco

Tonight they lined up 4-2-3-1 which with thay squad means they have

GK - kepa, slonina and bettinelli - that's not good

RB - James, gusto and chalobah can cover there - that's OK, James is a great player

CB - silva, badiashile, new signing, sarr (will go on loan) Colwill if he stays and then fofana who's out for the season - again it's ok

LB - Chilwell and cucurella the 2 most expensive LBs in history - decent

DMC - Enzo, sandry, hall, maybe casadei?

AM - sterling, angelo, ziyech who will leave, chuk, mudryk, nkunku, Diego moriera, madueke, broja, anjorin

Striker - Lukaku and jackson

He can't play 2 in the middle as holding midfielders with that squad and if he sells Lukaku then he'll end up playing a wide man up top (should be sterling)

They have bags of potential but such a lopsided squad it's mad, a few injuries or depending on what they show in training and they could be lining up with 8 players with less than 20 appearances for them, it's a huge ask

Good summary, but one point is that AIUI Chalobah has been told he can leave. 

James is very injury prone, RB has to be a risk for them. Given they have no euro football, it's a fine squad for them for now.

Gallagher, Ziyech, Lukaku seem likely to leave. They have a lot of hybrid type players across the front 4, think their depth is fine, especially with 5 subs a game now.

18 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

James is very injury prone, RB has to be a risk for them. Given they have no euro football, it's a fine squad for them for now.

Gallagher, Ziyech, Lukaku seem likely to leave. They have a lot of hybrid type players across the front 4, think their depth is fine, especially with 5 subs a game now.

I disgaree players nees to go and they have far too many attacking players. Impossible to keep them all happy if no more go out.

I also think the squad kacks experience and actually looks weaker than the one tuchel had

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I disgaree players nees to go and they have far too many attacking players. Impossible to keep them all happy if no more go out.

I also think the squad kacks experience and actually looks weaker than the one tuchel had

I said similar in the transfer thread 

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

That squad looks massively unbalanced. They have way too many attacking players with no europe. Its going to cause issues in dressing room if they dont balance the squad out.

There DMC area looks very weak to me. One injury to enzo and they are screwed

I fancy us to win that midfield battle when we play them.

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

I fancy us to win that midfield battle when we play them.

Yeah i think on paper our cm area looks better and if you think about it  cost less than 20m to build.

Tielesman and kamara are frees. Mcginn 2m and luiz 17m. JJ came through the ranks as well.

Incredible from the club and chelsa have spent how much?!

6 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Chelsea signing Sanchez who didn’t want to be a number 2 at Brighton is now a number 2 at Chelsea, strange as  Brighton will be playing more games hence using their back up keeper more often. 

Unless of course he’s actually number 1, and Kepa is number 2?

34 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Chelsea signing Sanchez who didn’t want to be a number 2 at Brighton is now a number 2 at Chelsea, strange as  Brighton will be playing more games hence using their back up keeper more often. 

I think he'd actually become no.3 at Brighton 

• Like 1

They’ll be fine in regards to FFP. They’ve been selling plenty of players if you haven’t been following.

Havertz 65m, Mount 60m, Kovacic 30m, Koulibaly 23m, Pulisic 20m, Mendy 18m, Loftus-Cheek 16m, Ampadu 6m

Kante, Azpilicueta, Aubamayeng all off the books. Think they even netted about £15m from the sell-on for that Livramento deal today. They’ve had this game monopolised since Abramovich walked through the door 😩 

6 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

I think he’ll be number one, something must have happened between him and De Zerbi

He was dropped because he wasnt good with his feet. He was Brightons 3rd keeper

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â