coda

I thought it was David Datro Fofana at first who has just gone on loan to Union Berlin. Thats awful news for Wes Fofana though, however still very young and can come back, just seems to have had all of these injuries in one go, for some reason a lot of defenders who have played for leicester seem to have this rotten injury luck!

4 hours ago, Genie said:

I guess at least he has money in the bank to see him through. Many young players with injuries at that stage are on the scrap heap. 

How long was the contract they signed him on? That's a big problem with getting players on 7-8 year deals. Endless injuries and other clubs just don't want to take on players who can't stay fit so it just becomes another Phil Jones situation of sticking around a club and never even making the bench for years.

A bit on sky news just now following Chelsea on their USA pre season tour, and they focused on CHUKWUMEKA who was signing shirts for their fans over there, one of them asked him about Mount. CHUKWUMEKA also stated he wants to stay and contribute to the club and he will sit down with the club and work out what is best for him. Chelsea are in North Carolina at this moment

22 hours ago, VillaChris said:

For all their spending Chelsea currently have two fit CBs (Silva and Colwill) and just Fernandez and Gallagher as experienced prem CMs.

Another 10 signings in by end of August by looks of it.

And silva has said he wants to ho back home

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Bamford linked ith chelsea. Omg surely not?

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

Please, make it happen.

Bamford to Chelsea, meaning they need a shit striker, Keinan to Leeds, giving us extra cash to splash out,  Vlahovic to Villa, the best domino’s transfer ever 

• Thanks 1

Going to be interesting. I was writing them off but they have a squad full of young players who will be able to handle the huge fitness levels Poch requires.  They will be able to play quick counterattack football. But they are so lacking experience. They will be a major threat in a couple of years but they have ripped all the leaders out of that squad. Jorginho Kovavic Azpec . Gojng to be interesting to see if they can overcome that lack of experience while the team gels. And if the owners put up with that . 

10 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Going to be interesting. I was writing them off but they have a squad full of young players who will be able to handle the huge fitness levels Poch requires.  They will be able to play quick counterattack football. But they are so lacking experience. They will be a major threat in a couple of years but they have ripped all the leaders out of that squad. Jorginho Kovavic Azpec . Gojng to be interesting to see if they can overcome that lack of experience while the team gels. And if the owners put up with that . 

Doesnt mean they will be a force in years tbh. Alot of them could just not adjust to league and be sold off.

Badly lacking experience and leaders in that side. That's absolutely vital in this league

On 19/07/2023 at 02:12, Villatillidie95 said:

A bit on sky news just now following Chelsea on their USA pre season tour, and they focused on CHUKWUMEKA who was signing shirts for their fans over there, one of them asked him about Mount. CHUKWUMEKA also stated he wants to stay and contribute to the club and he will sit down with the club and work out what is best for him. Chelsea are in North Carolina at this moment

Why is Chukwuemeka in capital letters?

7 hours ago, Don_Simon said:

Why is Chukwuemeka in capital letters?

That’s the way it came up on my phone and I cba to correct it, I often type in capitals when a new player joins, for example, in the coming days, I will post “WELCOME MOUSSA DIABY!” On his thread when I see the official announcement XD

15 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Doesnt mean they will be a force in years tbh. Alot of them could just not adjust to league and be sold off.

Badly lacking experience and leaders in that side. That's absolutely vital in this league

Yeah could be similar to the players we signed that were meant to be young and promising, Veretout, Gueye, Ayew, Troare. They just didn’t settle or click, not bad players but didn’t work out. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Chelsea only really got going once Brighton were down to 10 men, they didn't look great before that. Will take a while for Poch to sort these out.

Agree with this also Jao Pedro looked good for Brighton might have a big season. 

Â