maqroll

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Rodders said:

oh something will happen, a sale will be allowed, the rich and powerful will found a way around this,  chelsea will be fine but the govt get to enjoy the plaudits of a "look how tough we are" story for a few hours / days. 

like Glasgow Rangers and didn't some Italian clubs have their wings clipped over corruption...and a long road back.

sometimes, its not that easy to wriggle.

Edited by TRO

6 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Does this mean we may get to see Chelsea in the championship in 2 years time?

No, because we won't be there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TRO said:

like Glasgow Rangers and didn't some Italian clubs have their wings clipped over corruption...and a long road back.

sometimes, its not that easy to wriggle.

Rangers had to restart in the lower leagues because they were liquidated. Just so happens it's not that hard to get a few consecutive promotions in Scotland with a bit of money behind you.

I don't think it would come to it anyway, but if it did it would be a completely different ball game for a team to get back. 

Just now, TRO said:

I feel sorry for the genuine Chesea fans who tow the party line and just support the club.....There are some decent fans at Chelsea.

I feel the same with the prospect of any club going out of business TBH. Even local rivals, because simply football wouldn't be the same without those games.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sne said:

Newcastle owners still fit and proper and perfectly fine of course.

lets not get jealous.....just be grateful for the good fortune we have, with probably the best owners in the history of the great football club.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, TRO said:

I feel sorry for the genuine Chesea fans who tow the party line and just support the club.....There are some decent fans at Chelsea.

The ones that chanted his name last week? Or the bunch that do be racially abusing players 

Horrible fanbase and zero sympathy 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, sne said:

The Saudis are a murderous regime that has fought a proxy war in Yemen for 7 years and have decimated the country to rubble. It's the worst place on earth thanks to them.

What has jealousy got to do with anything? What do you mean by that comment?

Jealous of their money and ability to buy anyone within reason....We need to ignore that part, despite the fairness being questioned, being owned by a state in effect.

Personally, I don't know enough about Saudi Arabia, other than they are a huge trading partner of ours....obviously endorsed by the UK Government.

I don't doubt the merit of your claims, but where do you draw the line?.....China have human rights issues, how many chinese owners are there in British football?

Chelsea have been wallowing in success, whilst Russia have been building arms for the inevitable day, and only now, are we apalled......Many countries with Billionaire owners of our football clubs have questionable motives.

Its so very complicated to raise hard and fast opinions.

I have huge sympathy with any repressed nation under attack, but invariably there are so many twists and turns to opinions.

Edited by TRO
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Zatman said:

The ones that chanted his name last week? Or the bunch that do be racially abusing players 

Horrible fanbase and zero sympathy 

They deserve everything a normal club would get. Just because they have an unscrupulous owner, we have a government that he's had in his arse pocket for years, they should receive the full weight of the rules and regs. 

He's been allowed to launder money and buy trophies for nearly 20 years, strip the lot off him.

1 minute ago, TRO said:

Jealous of their money and ability to buy anyone within reason....We need to ignore that part, despite the fairness being questioned, being owned by a state in effect.

Personally, I don't know enough about them, other than they are a huge trading partner of ours....obviously endorsed by the UK Government.

I don't doubt the merit of your claims, but where do you draw the line?.....China have human rights issues, how many chinese owners are there in British football?

Chelsea have been wallowing in success, whilst Russia have been building arms for the inevitable day, and only now, are we apalled......Many countries with Billionaire owners of our football clubs have questionable motives.

Its so very complicated to raise hard and fast opinions.

I have huge sympathy with any repressed nation under attack, but invariably there are so many twists and turns to opinions.

Blow Mind Mind Blown GIF - Blow Mind Mind Blown Explode - Discover & Share  GIFs

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Blow Mind Mind Blown GIF - Blow Mind Mind Blown Explode - Discover & Share  GIFs

and that means exactly.....what?

I don't understand you and much as you don't understand me.

Newcastle is being Newcastle, and being allowed to be, despite your political claims.....so just get used to it.......until they are told not to be.

20 minutes ago, TRO said:

and that means exactly.....what?

I don't understand you and much as you don't understand me.

Newcastle is being Newcastle, and being allowed to be, despite your political claims.....so just get used to it.......until they are told not to be.

It’s nothing about jealousy - it’s about the state of Saudi Arabia. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â