maqroll

He may be negative at times but simple fact is he gets results

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with it, results are all that counts (why I would have accepted McLeish if he'd gotten us top 10 for example), but it can be mind numbingly boring at times. Although I would argue teams like Spain and Barcelona are much, much more boring, with their "attractive" and "beautiful" football, why watch a team pass along the back 4 and midfield about 30 times before even thinking of attacking.

Because they end up scoring about 7 goals after those passes.

To be honest, I couldn't give a rats ass if they score about 7 goals after those passes, 'cause I've normally been bored to sleep and miss it. I just find it extremely dull and hate watching Barca, although i don't fall actually fall asleep, I will miss the goals if I'm watching them, as I just stop paying attention.

Back to Chelsea and Eto'o, I'm guessing that groundnuts job wasn't available then. I think Eto'o is the final piece of the puzzle for Chelsea, if he performs like he can, the main question is can he though?

Eto'o will have one job and one job only: put the ball in the net.

He's done it 269 times in 497 games since the year 2000 for Mallorca, Inter Milan, Barca, Anzhi and Cameroon.

He isn't going to stop now.

Edited by samjp26

Oops. Callum Taylor, young Chelsea player currently on loan at Watford has today disgraced himself on Twitter posting 2 tweets about Sturridge (Presumably just after the goal) both containing C words one was the anglo saxon for vagina, the other was Australian for cheese. One expects him to be in huge trouble for it, hopefully

“I would sooner sell groundnuts in my home village than play for a ­pathetic club like ­Chelsea.”

Samuel Eto'o, 2005.   :D

Chelsea-Football-Club-is-delighted-to-an

bet he doesnt get half the abuse Rafa got for saying something less offensive

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have got rid of Lukaku too after his pathetic attempt at a penalty in the Super Cup final. He seemed to be desperate to get himself sent off in the 5 mins or so he was on the pitch in that game.

Ur joking right? he tryed to show his defensive work attitude to mourinho and getting rid of a missed penalty? ur serious? if that would be the case there wouldn't be any players left.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â