maqroll

Chelsea have the strongest squad in the league - if Mourinho is any good, he should win the league this year. For me, City have the second strongest squad, so it'll be interesting to see how United fans take to the idea of finishing third (or potentially even worse) under a new manager. I can't help but feel that Mourinho will have a couple of opportunities to really put some pressure on.

If I were a gambling man I'd bet on Chelsea to win the league this season.   

I also think Mourinho will end up at Manchester United within three years.   It's probably not a good idea to be the man who follows Fergie, but to be the man who follows the man who followed Fergie? The only way is up then.  

I think Lukaku has what it takes, and  you never know what you will get with Torres(literally). Ba is probably heading out, so there should be another forward arriving there soon. Rooney perhaps, but they should go with something different than him imo. Now who that might be, I have no idea.

If I were a gambling man I'd bet on Chelsea to win the league this season.   

I also think Mourinho will end up at Manchester United within three years.   It's probably not a good idea to be the man who follows Fergie, but to be the man who follows the man who followed Fergie? The only way is up then.  

So he's going to be sacked or resign within 3 years?

Or else go directly from Chelsea to United?

I'd imagine he would resign after three years, or maybe engineer a situation where it looks like he is being forced out.  He has done that with remarkable consistency during his entire managerial career. 

Get a top class striker in and they should win the league comfortably. Don't think Lukaku will be given the full chance just yet. Looking forward to seeing De Bruyne think he will shine this yr

De Bruyne was stretchered off in their last friendly! Hope its not too serious, as I was looking forward to watching him too.

chief magistrate Howard Riddle, said TV footage did not show the complete exchange, meaning it was impossible to be sure exactly what was said. ‘In those circumstances, there being a doubt, the only verdict the court can record is one of not guilty,’ he said.

Didn't Terry admit he'd "used the words 'black word removed'"?

Anyway, it's beyond the point. If Ferdinand believes it was said, then I go back to my original point, it's pretty reasonable that he'd still be holding a grudge.

I think Chelsea will walk the title this year with Man City in second

Can anyone else see Manure finishing outside the top 4?

I know it sounds crazy but i think they will struggle

Tough opening fixtures with a new manager who is notorious at Everton for having slow starts to a season. A few bad results and i think the pressure will be massively on Moyes he was given time at Everton to build something I don't think he will have that luxury at Manure

Edited by AshVilla

chief magistrate Howard Riddle, said TV footage did not show the complete exchange, meaning it was impossible to be sure exactly what was said. ‘In those circumstances, there being a doubt, the only verdict the court can record is one of not guilty,’ he said.

Didn't Terry admit he'd "used the words 'black word removed'"?

Anyway, it's beyond the point. If Ferdinand believes it was said, then I go back to my original point, it's pretty reasonable that he'd still be holding a grudge.

I believe terrys defence was he said "did you think i said you black word removed", the cameras missing the did you think i said bit.

De Bruyne is one of the most exciting players to watch this season, hope he gets some games. I too believe Chelsea will take it this year, but I thought that last year as well. They could have done it but started to perform badly around christmas times I believe? After the match against us or something along those lines...

I seem to always think Chelsea will be really strong. They seem to start seasons well then tail off, recently.

Mourinho could be the thing that changes that, of course.

Mourinho is pretty much the entire reason I have Chelsea as champions this season. And with Man Utd so far doing pretty poor in their pre-season games under a defensive Moyes, a quick start by Chelsea could be just what they need.

I think it goes without saying that you can't assess pre-season results, but you can read into the system someone is likely to use, if not the results it is going to bring. Moyes has been defensive so far with United (similar to at Everton). He went 4-5-1 against the Singha All-Star XI (and fwiw lost 1-0) and he's done it again today. Moyes' naturally cautious approach to games is going to cost him points this season I bet. I'm looking forward to seeing how they do :)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â