Favourite chocolate bar!

Chindie

Whats your favourite chocolate bar?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favourite chocolate bar?

• Snickers
    • Mars
    • Twix
    • Dairy Milk Fruit and nut
    • Aero
    • Toffee Crisp
    • Turkish Delight
    • Galaxy

This poll is closed to new votes

38 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Noooooooooooooo! I love bounty bars!!!!

It's not every box they'll be gone from.  They're doing some 'no bounty' boxes but the regular boxes will still be available. I guess they'll gauge which ones sold better afterwards.

23 minutes ago, av1 said:

Maybe this is going slightly OT but I wonder if any Eastern European posters can help me. 

Quite a few years ago I very briefly dated a girl from Estonia. She used to buy these bars from a Russian shop in Birmingham, they were about the size of milky bar, stored in the fridge and it was a chocolate coating around what she called Curd. 

They were absolutely beautiful. I have on occasions tried to Google these things but for the life of me I can’t find them. I’d love to know what they are so I can buy some. 

Kohuke?

1 minute ago, Ingram85 said:

Kohuke?

Just Googled that and it looks like exactly what I had. Wow, thank you mate. I love this pissing forum 😍

3 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

surely its established in law that  the pecking order for sweets in a clebrations tin  is 

Bounty 

Marathon

Twix

Malteaser

Milky Way 

Galaxy

Mars

and throw away  the Galaxy caramel 

NO NO NO NO NO 

1. Mars 

2. Galaxy caramel 

3. Galaxy 

4. Bounty 

5. Twix 

6. Malteaser 

Throw away the Milky Way. 

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

For me it’s:

• Galaxy Caramel
  • Galaxy
  • Snickers
  • Malteser
  • Twix
  • Bounty
  • Milky Way

I don’t even touch the Mars. 

I prefer Cadbury’s Roses though, I think I’m the only person I know that buys them, although I can do without the strawberry and orange cremes 🤢

Its all about heroes  but for me heroes has one of the worst chocolates in the tins than any other.. this monstrosity 

Screenshot_20221103-142554_Chrome.jpg

59 minutes ago, av1 said:

Maybe this is going slightly OT but I wonder if any Eastern European posters can help me. 

Quite a few years ago I very briefly dated a girl from Estonia. She used to buy these bars from a Russian shop in Birmingham, they were about the size of milky bar, stored in the fridge and it was a chocolate coating around what she called Curd. 

They were absolutely beautiful. I have on occasions tried to Google these things but for the life of me I can’t find them. I’d love to know what they are so I can buy some. 

sounds to me like a variation on Turo Rudi from Hungary  , my wife brings back half a suitcase full every time she's back home (i'm not a fan of them tbh) 

Image result for turo rudi

you can get them in your local Hungarian shop and see if it matches your Russian version , think the Russian version is called Syrok  ?

Edit - just seen the other posts about Kohuke .. looks like a very similar product , so worth trying the Hungarian version 

Edited by tonyh29

34 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

NO NO NO NO NO 

1. Mars 

2. Galaxy caramel 

3. Galaxy 

4. Bounty 

5. Twix 

6. Malteaser 

Fine, I'll bite.

1. Malteaser
2. Galaxy caramel
3. Galaxy
4. Mars
5. Bounty
6. Milky Way
9. Twix

33 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

NO NO NO NO NO 

1. Mars 

2. Galaxy caramel 

3. Galaxy 

4. Bounty 

5. Twix 

6. Malteaser 

Lot of love for the Galaxy caramel  in the last few posts 

sounds like we need a VT swap shop in Jan , where we can all trade off our unwanted Celebrations with another VT'er for the ones we like :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Lot of love for the Galaxy caramel  in the last few posts 

sounds like we need a VT swap shop in Jan , where we can all trade off our unwanted Celebrations with another VT'er for the ones we like :) 

0800 811 8055

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Almost never ear chocolate, probably been 2+ years since I had any, but if I do it’s Galaxy Caramel or Bounty by choice. I think the last time  I was given one or two of those Roses or Quality street ones, maybe Strawberry inside. Nice enough.

When you compare to the contents of Heroes there's no competition. Heroes are so far ahead.

1. Double Decker
2. Wispa
3. Dairy Milk
4. Twirl
5. Crunchie
6. Dairy Milk Caramel
7. Creme Egg Twisted
8. Fudge
9. Eclair

• Like 3

I've noticed that since the sugar tax or whatever all Cadbury's bars taste like plastic. Looking at the list of ingredients would make you shudder to think what crap is in there, no doubt all worse for you than sugar. 

Heroes

1. Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel
  2. Twisted Crème Egg
  3. Twirl
  4. Cadbury Dairy Milk
  5. Wispa
  6. Fudge
  7. Dinky Decker
  8. Crunchie Bits
  9. Eclairs

Celebrations

1. Galaxy Caramel
  2. Maltesers
  3. Galaxy
  4. Mars
  5. Snickers
  6. Twix
  7. Milky Way
  8. Bounty

Usually go for Celebrations over Heroes based on liking more of what's in - Would only eat the ones bolded. Milky Ways at a push. Top 5 of each in a combined tub would be 👌

1 hour ago, BOF said:

When you compare to the contents of Heroes there's no competition. Heroes are so far ahead.

1. Double Decker
2. Wispa
3. Dairy Milk
4. Twirl
5. Crunchie
6. Dairy Milk Caramel
7. Creme Egg Twisted
8. Fudge
9. Eclair

Ha , i actually like the Eclairs , but its always them left in the tub at the end as now I'm over 50 I can't eat them without requiring a trip to Harley Street afterwards

I agree with DD at the top , but Wispas need to be  demoted about 7 places 

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

sounds to me like a variation on Turo Rudi from Hungary  , my wife brings back half a suitcase full every time she's back home (i'm not a fan of them tbh) 

Image result for turo rudi

you can get them in your local Hungarian shop and see if it matches your Russian version , think the Russian version is called Syrok  ?

Edit - just seen the other posts about Kohuke .. looks like a very similar product , so worth trying the Hungarian version 

😍

What the hell is this?? Looks absolutely glorious the white filling 😍

1 hour ago, BOF said:

1. Double Decker
2. Wispa
3. Dairy Milk
4. Twirl
5. Crunchie
6. Dairy Milk Caramel
7. Creme Egg Twisted
8. Fudge
9. Eclair

Agree!!

Id put double decker behind crunchie and the rest in in that order. Wispa definitely best there.

Eclair is the worlds worst (see my post above)

Cant they get rid of eclair and add wispa gold or the new wispa gold hazelnut instead.?

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

What the hell is this?? Looks absolutely glorious the white filling 😍

it's basically a chocolate coated cottage cheese .. 

its really popular in Hungary  , McDonalds out there even do Milk Shake and ice cream flavour on their menu 

I'm not a fan of cottage cheese so it's the only chocolate Mrs H can buy that she doesn't have to hide to stop me scoffing it all 

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â