Marc Albrighton

kingeightyone

That GIF also highlights high confidence. In two years time (if Lambert is still in charge) our style will be totally unrecognisable and we will be competing in the top eight.

Is the one time in the last 8/9 matches evidence things will be great in the future?

I hope he gets a new deal. I am sure he will accept a little less than hes currently on due to circumstances of injury to stay at the club.

He needs another 5-6 games to really get going i think but hes showing great signs and is a great option off the bench if needed.

Well we know this side is capable. they are confidence deprived. Scared to make a pass.. especially at home. Vlaar and Benteke are players that give the rest confidence. Add one or two more like that in midfield and we may realise their potential.

It's a pity that it took us 84 odd minutes to play like that. Would have been a super goal.

It's taken us the whole season thus far to play like that!

It was awesome. And yes, what a beauty it would've been.

• Like 1

Well we know this side is capable. they are confidence deprived. Scared to make a pass.. especially at home. Vlaar and Benteke are players that give the rest confidence. Add one or two more like that in midfield and we may realise their potential.

I agree. It is part of the reason I think we will get better in the future.

I didn't realize how good that move was at the time because I was scared shitless that villa would give the ball away during that whole period. (Especially Luna under pressure twice) what a fantastic move, but what were Sunderland doing? IMO poyet got his tactics way off in the last twenty minutes, keeping 3 or 4 up top to not track back meant Sunderland couldn't regain possession and villa could just kill time

Also that shows how important width is. Because villa had a wide man for Luna to pass to, he could go to him instead of back to Guzan. Too often, lack of wide men has meant Villas defenders have me where to in possession.

Also, if arsenal or Southampton made that move the press would talk about it for days

Edited by Rovers13

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â