Scottish Independence

maqroll

Ain't no smear...I live in Scotland and have done for sometime (I'm English and from Brum originally).

I have close ties through my work with the media...Salmon has a few skeletons to hide all been honest.

I can't see that tbh. Any major gossip would have been leaked to absolute **** by now. It would be all over the press given his profile as leader of the Mel Gibson "Freedom!!!!!" Memorial Performance.

perhaps his friends get the police to put the squeeze on people to stay quiet, you know, like they do for George Osbourne

Fair comment. Zahn_Zuang is there a member of the Scottish constabulary holding your testicles as you type?

There was something posted on Facebook about how much money Salmon has spent on hotels watching golf tournaments and various other things all rather luxurious.

I guess after expending so much energy swimming upstream, they need to unwind with a bit of 'me' time.

• Like 1

in an interesting last minute twist, a clearly distressed Alex Salmond has been kidnapped 

apparently if Cameron doesn't deliver £1,000,000 in used notes to a phone box in Aberystwyth by lunchtime tomorrow, he will be released

BxVzzB3CMAACtIu.jpg

• Like 4

that nick robinson-salmond squabble was hilarous

I liked the way Salmond insisted in that little exchange that companies pay Corporation Tax in the country where their revenues are generated.

It's like the whole discussion about Amazon, Starbucks and the rest has completely escaped his attention.

that nick robinson-salmond squabble was hilarous

I liked the way Salmond insisted in that little exchange that companies pay Corporation Tax in the country where their revenues are generated.

It's like the whole discussion about Amazon, Starbucks and the rest has completely escaped his attention.

Perhaps he said 'don't pay Corporation Tax in the country where their revenues are generated' and Robinson edited it out.

• Like 1

The truly shocking thing about the Salmond / Robinson spat is the amount of people that seem to think answering a question means saying any old bollocks is a valid answer. Robinson was right Salmond didn't answer the question, the Salmondites really should learn the difference between respond and answer because Salmond did respond to the question but he damn well didn't answer it

I was in a bar in central London last night and noticed the waitress was Scottish, so I asked how she'd be voting. She said she was in the "Yes" camp.

When I asked her main reason she said she "hates the English".

My irony meter almost exploded.

I think she just hated you mate and your attempt to chat her up  ;)

Chatting to a mate last night who has family and friends in Scotland and he said they are all dead against independence. He thinks the vote will be a resounding "No"

I was in a bar in central London last night and noticed the waitress was Scottish, so I asked how she'd be voting. She said she was in the "Yes" camp.

When I asked her main reason she said she "hates the English".

My irony meter almost exploded.

I think she just hated you mate and your attempt to chat her up ;)

Chatting to a mate last night who has family and friends in Scotland and he said they are all dead against independence. He thinks the vote will be a resounding "No"

I hope your right

The polls seem close but the Yes vote visiual seems more popular ..

I am hoping for a Nick Clegg scenario.

17/09/2014

'They're going to do it! Polls now 60/40! SNP are going to romp home because of the media reactions and Salmon's (sic) confidence!'

18/09/2014

'Oh, shit. Everyone decided to be sensible. 85% No'

I'm pretty sure that's going to be it. And I'd like to work out a way to profit from this. Investing in RBS? But their share price has not plummeted to any dramatic degree that would make me think that it would rise again sharply in the case of a No vote. And I don't know how to buy shares.

17/09/2014

'They're going to do it! Polls now 60/40! SNP are going to romp home because of the media reactions and Salmon's (sic) confidence!'

18/09/2014

I'm pretty sure that's going to be it. And I'd like to work out a way to profit from this. Investing in RBS? But their share price has not plummeted to any dramatic degree that would make me think that it would rise again sharply in the case of a No vote. And I don't know how to buy shares.

You already own it!

I think it'll be tight & people who know this game think so too. No may win but I wouldn't be surprised at all if Yes take it. However, a narrow loss is by no means a bad result for the Yes campaign, as another referendum will surely happen, & after a further 10 years of destroying the public sector, they will see no benefit of staying & will probably say 'So long & thanks for all the fish'.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

17/09/2014

18/09/2014

You already own it!

I believe yillan is Irish...

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â