Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

I am really curious about this girl in the New Street store. Well, actually, no...I'm more curious as to what you guys deem to be a 'goth girl' :lol:

I have a complaint about the new kit and thst is it is too long I have tried a 2xl a 3xl and a 4xl but they all fit like a dress. Despite being 3 different sizes they all are the same length and fit almost the same.

Anyone else having problems with the kit length as I will email the club tomorrow about it. I have spoken to other people who have the same problem. Even in the OS pic it looks really long.

I have a complaint about the new kit and thst is it is too long I have tried a 2xl a 3xl and a 4xl but they all fit like a dress. Despite being 3 different sizes they all are the same length and fit almost the same.

Anyone else having problems with the kit length as I will email the club tomorrow about it. I have spoken to other people who have the same problem. Even in the OS pic it looks really long.

Have you tried the smaller sizes?

Go back to the Hummel kits

I kept meaning to research if Macron and Hummel are the same company, the material feels so horribly similar...a horrible material I've only really seen on the hummel kits before now.

Still, I'll be wearing it with pride because its villa.

Have you tried the smaller sizes?

Tried 3 sizes and all had similar lengths, any smaller will not fit me round the chest

Saw it in JD sports yesterday. Not bad to be fair, feels nicer than the last couple of Nike kits. Still I noticed they have claret and blue Fred Perry's for about the same price and bought one of those instead! Won't date and can wear for more than one season. Considering buying the replica '81 top as well for the same reason. The only replica kits I have bought the last few years were the Acorns Nike ones mind you.

Go back to the Hummel kits

I kept meaning to research if Macron and Hummel are the same company, the material feels so horribly similar...a horrible material I've only really seen on the hummel kits before now.

Still, I'll be wearing it with pride because its villa.

Hummel still going strong & looking at website do some lovely ladies beachwear

What have I started :(

Presume you described her as "goth" due to the dyed black hair and heavy make up around the eyes ?

Aye, I'm sure I'm falling foul of some terrible stereo-type there lol

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â