Martin O'Neill

maqroll

I just don't enjoy the way Sunderland play.. I fail to see what they add to the Premier League.

Boring team, boring manager, boring stadium...kind of like Middlesbrough 

I'm not too fussy about who goes down as long as it's not us.

However, given a free choice out of the teams down there Sunderland would be top of my list, simply because I know O'Neill thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread and it would be great to see him get the sack. Nothing against Sunderland the club, actually respect them as they have a very loyal fanbase.

• Like 1

United boss Alex Ferguson linked the reaction of the fans back to a similar
situation 20 years earlier when United were defeated at Liverpool to lose the
title to Leeds.

Ferguson said: “The young players came out that day and the Liverpool fans
were asking for their autographs, Beckham, Giggs, Scholes, Neville, and they
were tearing them up, tearing their autographs up.

“I said to Giggs and the boys ‘remember this day’.

“Those Sunderland fans were cheering for City.

“We won’t forget that, I’m telling you.”

http://tinyurl.com/d7c9eze

• Like 1

I think Sunderland will get a result, will put them in my bets for the weekend.

And me sadly, the title race is wrapped up, think UTD will play a weakened team and it will be a 1-1 draw or something. 

weakened team because of the chelsea game?

im sure id heard if utd win every game then they can win the title vs city so they still have a bit to play for in the league, weakened team will still probably feature hernandez / valencia etc plenty of decent fringe players

I just don't enjoy the way Sunderland play.. I fail to see what they add to the Premier League.

people say the same about Villa in last few seasons and were pretty much correct on both Villa and Sunderland. They actually played better football under Bruce and even under Keane than they do now

im sure id heard if utd win every game then they can win the title vs city so they still have a bit to play for in the league, weakened team will still probably feature hernandez / valencia etc plenty of decent fringe players

their is no such thing as a weakened United team especially with Fergie in charge. and if them quotes are true I think they could be more fired up

their is no such thing as a weakened United team especially with Fergie in charge. and if them quotes are true I think they could be more fired up

That's the comfort I'm taking from this. I am sure Fergie will want to keep the manure juggernaut rolling to the title asap and won't **** about until it's wrapped up. Sunderland will take a right hammering, I hope.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â