Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

so where would be heat left on my tongue.

And she's thinks that's a bad thing? You've got one of two options; you can illuminate her to the possibility that it would enhance the experience, or you could just go with "at least if all I can taste is peri-peri I wont be put off by your fishy gash".

I do not recommend the latter.

Well I made a hot paella a couple of weeks ago and had chilli residue on my digits and mouth. I then gave her a 'double dose' using both afterwards. She didn't find it enjoyable!!!!

2nd one.....tempting but I want to still have my penis attached at the end of the night!!!

Right, my thing with the tongue biter is going quite well. The only thing is that I have still only met her that one time, plus she lives in Leeds. We're getting on really well over the phone and stuff and she's coming to see me next month. I'm not sure if it will ever work though as I currently live in Liverpool. I'm not sure how to approach it now.

Then there's the woman in work that I've fancied for a while. I never talk to her though, which is obviously a big issue. Plus she has apparently just started seeing someone, which stacks the odds against me yet again. The thing is that we are both leaving our jobs at the end of April so I'm wondering if I should go for it. If so then what would your apprroach be? I thought about sending an e-mail on the last day, just saying that if she fancied going for a drink sometime then she can give me a call. Seems like a cowardly way, yet I'm a little shy at first (unless I'm pissed).

Then there's the out and about issue. I keep seeing these attractive women and I want to approach them in the middle of town. Do any of you do this? I'm not sure if I'd have the confidence to do it, yet I do want to give it a try. What do you say in these situations if you do things like this?

Anyway, just some advice needed on all that lot please. I'm feeling lonely lately and being single just doesn't suit me. I'm one of those people that prefers being in a relationship. It just seems more difficult to meet women as I get older. Unless I just focus on the ones at nightclubs, which generally never seem to last...

Right, my thing with the tongue biter is going quite well. The only thing is that I have still only met her that one time, plus she lives in Leeds. We're getting on really well over the phone and stuff and she's coming to see me next month. I'm not sure if it will ever work though as I currently live in Liverpool. I'm not sure how to approach it now.

Then there's the woman in work that I've fancied for a while. I never talk to her though, which is obviously a big issue. Plus she has apparently just started seeing someone, which stacks the odds against me yet again. The thing is that we are both leaving our jobs at the end of April so I'm wondering if I should go for it. If so then what would your apprroach be? I thought about sending an e-mail on the last day, just saying that if she fancied going for a drink sometime then she can give me a call. Seems like a cowardly way, yet I'm a little shy at first (unless I'm pissed).

Then there's the out and about issue. I keep seeing these attractive women and I want to approach them in the middle of town. Do any of you do this? I'm not sure if I'd have the confidence to do it, yet I do want to give it a try. What do you say in these situations if you do things like this?

Anyway, just some advice needed on all that lot please. I'm feeling lonely lately and being single just doesn't suit me. I'm one of those people that prefers being in a relationship. It just seems more difficult to meet women as I get older. Unless I just focus on the ones at nightclubs, which generally never seem to last...

Liverpool to Leeds can't be more than an hour!

2 hours? Is it an old fashioned robbie?

I got from south birmingham to manchester in 2 and a half hours on the train last year.

You'd have got a fast train from Birmingham to Manchester.

Pretty sure it's a rattler from Leeds to Liverpool with around 300 stops.

I have to do this appropriately and carefully, as the nhs has a staff culture based around reputation, especially in the mental health sector and seeing as my past three encounters have all been trust employees, i dont want my reputation to be further tarnished.

Also, the 36 year old mom of two who sacked me off on monday tried to call me last night. I ignored it but not sure whether to ring back or not.

/hollyoaksdrama

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â