Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

No, really... it's just been a while since I gave her anything other than my rod of love (fight the power). Last time she had a box full of memorable items, photo frames etc.

The happier she is, the happier I am, so utlimately its just a selfish persuit of happiness.

You've changed!!!

Man up you big fat gay!!!

She's lucky to be with you remember etc etc.

I thought backstage pass meant backdoor access!

I am planning a surprise picnic for my Girlfriend. I have picked out a nice spot already. I will tell her we are going out for a meal then drive into the country and lay down the blanket. Have some wine and food then lie on the blanket and cloud watch!

What about that?

you could get her a "romantic" novel about the 2 of you.. you fill in info about the 2 of you and have an adventure in the book. you can pick out which story you want and how dirty it is...... www.ustarnovels.com

that has always been fun, easy and appreciated especially with being able to have a message written on the front page.

other than that i buy underwear from KIAB.com with the biggest bow out of the lot. chicks just seem to love bows.

Thinking about it, I may well be gay, certainly sounds that way.

A slice of Paul-Pie every now and then should be enough to keep any girl sweet in reality, and they can be thankfull for it.

But failing that, I still like to know i'm the world's best boyfriend, as my personalised mug suggests.

I am planning a surprise picnic for my Girlfriend. I have picked out a nice spot already. I will tell her we are going out for a meal then drive into the country and lay down the blanket. Have some wine and food then lie on the blanket and cloud watch!

What about that?

Dude...seriously...that is the gayest thing ive heard in ages! :lol:

Lie on a blanket and cloud watch!?!? :crylaugh:

OK then Chaps, I'm after ideas for a grand gesture that I can lay on for the misses. The kind of thing that lands you an access all areas backstage pass.

Doesn't have to be expensive, nor should it, because I'm skint. But something that'll propell me back to the top of the world's most amazing person standings.

Any thoughts? all i've come up with so far is a bit of poetry, but I'm not convinced that'll have the desired effect.

A hand written love letter sent by post to her work or home.

Flowers sent to her work for no reason (ok it costs money but bloody hell! the fact that her mates see her get flowers not being a birthday etc sends her wild)

Another I have done is pick her up to go out, I hade made a Mushroom risotto and put it in those foil chinese tins and in a thermal bag to keep hot, I put a tea light on the dashboard and pulled a bottle of wine and glasses from underneath the seat. Works a treat.

Buy a packet of love heart sweets and put one in her purse, her diary, her car dashboard where she will find it. I have a stsh hidden and put one there on random occassions.

Buy a packets of those candy letters and leave her a message on the side for when she wakes up.

If you are in Brum book tickets for a film at the Electric Cinema in Brum, its the oldest cinema in the UK and serves home made cakes, mugs of tea and has a bar but if you book the leather sofa's at the back you can order it all by text. Its always a winner.

errmmm... I will leave it there.

What about that?

So you're gonna tell her that you're taking her for a nice expensive meal, only to end up eating savoury eggs off the floor?

Should go down a storm mate! :winkold:

I'd start off by saying that you're going to dinner at your parents house personally.

What about that?

We all have a bit of ghey inside us, wiggy!

What about that?

Thats a good one, but doing it at night is also good with the mild evenings coming up, star gazing beats the couds and less people around to get jiggy if need be. :winkold:

OK then Chaps, I'm after ideas for a grand gesture that I can lay on for the misses. The kind of thing that lands you an access all areas backstage pass.

Doesn't have to be expensive, nor should it, because I'm skint. But something that'll propell me back to the top of the world's most amazing person standings.

Any thoughts? all i've come up with so far is a bit of poetry, but I'm not convinced that'll have the desired effect.

A hand written love letter sent by post to her work or home.

Flowers sent to her work for no reason (ok it costs money but bloody hell! the fact that her mates see her get flowers not being a birthday etc sends her wild)

Another I have done is pick her up to go out, I hade made a Mushroom risotto and put it in those foil chinese tins and in a thermal bag to keep hot, I put a tea light on the dashboard and pulled a bottle of wine and glasses from underneath the seat. Works a treat.

Buy a packet of love heart sweets and put one in her purse, her diary, her car dashboard where she will find it. I have a stsh hidden and put one there on random occassions.

Buy a packets of those candy letters and leave her a message on the side for when she wakes up.

If you are in Brum book tickets for a film at the Electric Cinema in Brum, its the oldest cinema in the UK and serves home made cakes, mugs of tea and has a bar but if you book the leather sofa's at the back you can order it all by text. Its always a winner.

errmmm... I will leave it there.

I knew you were 'Scuba Steve'!!!

What about that?

You've had more than your fair share by the sound of it...... you need to down a beer and fart as a matter of urgency.

What about that?

Yeh and remember it dont count unless you look them in the eyes :lol:

What about that?

So you're gonna tell her that you're taking her for a nice expensive meal, only to end up eating savoury eggs off the floor?

Should go down a storm mate! :winkold:

I'd start off by saying that you're going to dinner at your parents house personally.

1) She wouldn't expect an expensive meal. KFC at a push!

2) Savoury eggs? They play havoc with my guts!

3) The floor??? What sort of picnics do you go on? to the factory or to a shop. It would be off the grass.

:winkold:

What about that?

You've had more than your fair share by the sound of it...... you need to down a beer and fart as a matter of urgency.

Beat me too it! :lol:

What about that?

Yeh and remember it dont count unless you look them in the eyes :lol:

I thought the reach-around was the deal sealer?

Thanks for the advice btw - liking the love hearts idea, the others are logistically challenging due to her being at uni / living with me the rest of the time.

What about that?

Beat me too it! :lol:

Mock as you wish. However while you lot are pummeling away at Kleenex, I will be making love to a real woman!

(up to my nuts in guts!!)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â