Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

No for srs, when I read this post

Would my fellow VTers think it strange if leemond2008 said there was a very strong possibility that he would be going on a date soon???

I thought 'but didn't you ask the missus to marry you?...so yeah that is strange'

Which means, that bold bloke in the rogues gallery isn't leemond?

You're mixing Leemond up with Stevo.

• Like 2

Hang on so now I'm Leemond, rugely and Stevo...wait a minute what about if all three of them people are merely personas I have adopted and I slip in and out of each personality without realising???

I'm not sure I know who I am anymore...at least I'll not get confused for 8 pints

• Like 1

Hang on so now I'm Leemond, rugely and Stevo...wait a minute what about if all three of them people are merely personas I have adopted and I slip in and out of each personality without realising???

I'm not sure I know who I am anymore...at least I'll not get confused for 8 pints

donnie was right all along.

• Like 1

donnie was right all along.

Right about what? Have I missed something?

He had a theory that me, VA and 8pints were all the same person.

I think the theory was actually that VA and Baselayers were the same person.

We guessed it was the GTA V crew though.

Nah I believe VA and BL are the same person, possibly 8 pints as well. VA and 8 pints seem the two coolest posters along with Xela and the million dollar man guy on off topic though.

Edited by donnie
  • Like 3

Nah I believe VA and BL are the same person, possibly 8 pints as well. VA and 8 pints seem the two coolest posters along with Xela and the million dollar man guy on off topic though.
Cool as a steaming turd you mean?
  • Like 2

9 times out of 10 usually the man is punching above his weight by having the better looking girlfriend/wife. WTF was Hugh Jackman and Pierce Bronson thinking having just seen an article about men punching below their weight??

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â