Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Its probably more to do with me over analysing the situation

It is. Don't try and quantify your relationship, just enjoy it.

This!

I thought as much. Nothing more annoying though than wanting to see your bird more often than she's able to.

I think everyone gets like it mate at the start of a relationship. Why hasnt she txt back? Is she pretending to be out with he mates because she doesnt want to see me?

Its all in your head mate. Easier said than done, but as the lads say, enjoy it and things will fall into place if they're meant to be.

I've sucked Paddywhack's wiener, it makes me sad to think about it :cry:

My mouth is normally around the end of it?? :huh:

Christ on a bike!!! - That's nothing, myself, Shillz, Eames and Gareth regularly meet up to rub our sphincter's together, sometimes we make a game out of it by inserting several wax crayons in each others anus' and try and pick out a specific colour! The hardest colour by far to pick out is Burnt Sienna because, by jove, Shillz bloody loves Burnt Sienna!

:shock: :puke:

;)

Christ on a bike!!! - That's nothing, myself, Shillz, Eames and Gareth regularly meet up to rub our sphincter's together, sometimes we make a game out of it by inserting several wax crayons in each others anus' and try and pick out a specific colour! The hardest colour by far to pick out is Burnt Sienna because, by jove, Shillz bloody loves Burnt Sienna!

;)

:crylaugh:

;)

:clap:

Two months in and still trying to figure out how fast she wants to take things, one week she wont leave me alone then the next its a kids/family/friends week which I dont mind but Im struggling to get a hold on 'where we are' if that makes sense. Especially as we only see each other once a week.

I thought there were less games and mind reading with older women?

Allow me lads.

If she lets you do her up the wrong'un...your in there and she has a warm fuzzy feeling whenever your around...your "together".

If she doesnt let you do her up the wrong'un and pushes you away...she's just using you because the batteries have gone and she doesnt see a future between the two of you.

Simples!

She's told me she is head over heels and feels bad when she cant se eme and its brilliant when were together.

Its probably more to do with me over analysing the situation, wanting too much too soon and letting my own worries get the better of me. I knew what I was letting myself in for when starting to go out with someone with kids but its at a stage now where i want to see her more often. Im guessing she's making sure im definitley worth it before introducing me to the kids and stuff and getting more serious or what not.

Dunno, probably just my own insecurities taking over.

:bang:

This was a massive thing for the woman I am seeing. It took me 2 and a bit months before I even met the kid. I suppose it is, as I am sure you know, accepting that at best you will be No.2 in her life.

I found once she trusted me with the kid we all went out together and the quantity and quality of the time spent together became a lot better.

Hang in there pal.

Cheers bud, how often was you seeing her for the first few months? im seeing her normally on a friday night, stop over then head off before the kids come home from their dad's.

;)

:crylaugh:

:crylaugh::puke::lol::puke::crylaugh:

:clap: :notworthy: :clap:

Su-****-perb.

Cheers bud, how often was you seeing her for the first few months? im seeing her normally on a friday night, stop over then head off before the kids come home from their dad's.

Well I used to see her twice a week. Once on a Wednesday night after 8pm once the kid had gone to sleep and then Saturday night.

The Dad has left the country we think (nasty piece of work so that is a good thing) Since I met the kid we can all go out for the whole day on a Saturday and Sunday and I can go round straight after work too.

I am about 6 months into the relationship now and tonight will be the first night I have stayed over at hers. We took it slowly.

There are a lot of nutters and pervs out there, most of them live in VT OT!!! So women with kids have to be really careful. They need to be 100% sure on you and that takes time. As we took it slow, the kid adores it when we all go out and asks after me when I am not there. So the timing became naturally right.

Keep it slow and on her terms. Its worth the wait.

Assuming you've never been arrested for your many and varied sexual perversions, she can ask the Police to check you out and let her know you've never been caught at least.

Ditto if your job requires a CRB. Just show her that.

So anyway guys, we've had our fun but I have a little problem;

I have FULL BLOWN AIDS, I'm talking, super, mega, ultra, agressive AIDS.. The type where you can see it crawling under my skin..

but I BLOODY HATE them condoms, what you reckon I should do? :huh:

So anyway guys, we've had our fun but I have a little problem;

I have FULL BLOWN AIDS, I'm talking, super, mega, ultra, agressive AIDS.. The type where you can see it crawling under my skin..

but I BLOODY HATE them condoms, what you reckon I should do? :huh:

positivesingles2.jpg

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â