Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

I meant toying of your own sexual partners tradesman's entrance, rather than Ads or Shillzz's Mrs.....

Dante's I think will offer it as an "extra" if you insert the correct number of high denomination banknotes into her g-string.

I meant toying of your own sexual partners tradesman's entrance, rather than Ads or Shillzz's Mrs.....

Dante's I think will offer it as an "extra" if you insert the correct number of high denomination banknotes into her g-string.

She's a stripper, not a hooker. I'm all for banter and piss taking but only if it is relevant.

My misses is currently on 'beads'. We will be stepping up 'operations' over the next few weeks.

She certainly sounds like a keeper!

I think so.

On a more serious note, I love the fact that she is a mum and works hard and still finds time for us. That is very sexy.

Also being in London for a few nights with her and being together 24/7 helped me know that i like her A LOT!

My misses is currently on 'beads'. We will be stepping up 'operations' over the next few weeks.

beads?

Anal beads Tamuff.

Like a pearl necklace (the non cum related sort) but larger.......

ah yes, I am familiar with those, just wasn't sure if that what Mr I was referring to... :lol:

EDIT: I've just read the previous page and it now makes much more sense. Last time I dipped into the thread you were talking about camping :D

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â