Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

so come on guys lets talk about bad dates. anyone have any stories of bad blind dates or online ones?

i once got hooked up by a supposed friend. she is lovely heart of gold. big eyes and evry attractive i was told. i thought ok why not.

come the date now the girl has bigger feet than me! she looked like she could seriously hurt you if she headbutted you. not only that she eats her own meal and asks if i am finished with mine and gobbles all mine up! disaster.

WTF!!! my friend must hate me!

so come on guys lets talk about bad dates. anyone have any stories of bad blind dates or online ones?

i once got hooked up by a supposed friend. she is lovely heart of gold. big eyes and evry attractive i was told. i thought ok why not.

come the date now the girl has bigger feet than me! she looked like she could seriously hurt you if she headbutted you. not only that she eats her own meal and asks if i am finished with mine and gobbles all mine up! disaster.

When she said "she had a heart of gold" you should have known.

School boy error.

My worst date was when I was 17. I was driving my girlfriend at the time to the cinema on a warm summer's evening. My mum had been shopping a couple of days before and the cod loin had been left/dropped in the boot.

The car stunk and we had to drive 20 miles there and 20 miles back with all the windows open.

Didn't get a 2nd date. Thanks mum!!!

To be fair, it's a funny story now. Mayyyyyybe that's what your friend was going for?.....maybe?

I can't quite fit every date I've been on for the last 6 months into one post. Plus I think most of them are detailed in amongst this topic. Hoping saturdays date will buck that trend.

My worst date was when I was 17. I was driving my girlfriend at the time to the cinema on a warm summer's evening. My mum had been shopping a couple of days before and the cod loin had been left/dropped in the boot.

The car stunk and we had to drive 20 miles there and 20 miles back with all the windows open.

Didn't get a 2nd date. Thanks mum!!!

Check your PM out Two Push Carlie!!!

I'd make her a counter-offer; you won't suppeth directly upon her lactating pleasure-orbs, but you will dab up any post-feed milky remnants with a packet of rich tea digestives.

I originally read the first part as "I'd make her a coffee counter".

Could work.

I'd make her a counter-offer; you won't suppeth directly upon her lactating pleasure-orbs, but you will dab up any post-feed milky remnants with a packet of rich tea digestives.

Could work.

Dont know why but that really tickled me! :lol:

Could work.

Dont know why but that really tickled me! :lol:

one like this?

the-best-part-of-waking-up1.jpg

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â