Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

I'm in a mess.

The sensible thing to do for everybody is to end my current relationship but the short term will suck.

silly question but are you in love with her, or do you at least think you could be?

Yeah but love doesn't come into it. I can't afford to support another person at 23.

Had a big chat and basically told her that she'll need to get a job for it to work. She wants to study over here. No chance of her studying without me supporting her.

You could do more overtime/weekend work. Even get a second job 

I think Stefan should work 4 jobs then he could support her whole family then too  :)

• Like 1

I'm in a mess.

The sensible thing to do for everybody is to end my current relationship but the short term will suck.

silly question but are you in love with her, or do you at least think you could be?

Yeah but love doesn't come into it. I can't afford to support another person at 23.

Had a big chat and basically told her that she'll need to get a job for it to work. She wants to study over here. No chance of her studying without me supporting her.

You could do more overtime/weekend work. Even get a second job 

I think Stefan should work 4 jobs then he could support her whole family then too  :)

He would if he loved her  ;)

i must admit i always thought stefan was different to all the other horrible men, always had him down as a gentleman. very disapointed.

2JMoe5m.jpg

• Like 2

Update:

She wants to come and work and save money to go to private uni in Poland which will be the odd weekend in Lodz and online.

I'm more than happy to be with her in England, I was just scared of having to support her but she's reassured me it won't happen.

We're going to give it a try anyway :)

she will be well at home in lichfield with that polish shop next to the high school.

Not a great game for the over-zealous, holte-dweeling, passionate fan's girlfriend though :D

Yeah, taking your Mrs to football, or indeed just watching a match with her is not a good idea, unless she has more than a passing interest. Make sure she's aware, you will swear, get angry, act like a child, and generally become an unlovable monster for 90 mins. 

• Like 2

Missus dropped out of football a good few years ago which was a shame because she'd been quite a good luck charm.

She was there for a few decent games, Ajax she helped find my shoe after I threw it in the air. Arsenal semi final she got snogged by most of the row behind us once they worked out we'd won on aggregate. Even Man Utd, you'll win nothing with kids she was there, complaining it was too sunny.

Beating Man Utd., complaining it's too sunny.

I appreciate there will be kids on here that haven't racked up enough years to have either of those experiences, but it did happen.

Happily, the kids do come with me and quite enjoy watching comedy stressed out sweary football dad. They got on the pitch with their little ribbon flags after the Blackburn game. That suckered them into a life of misery.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â