Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

I can see Rugeley's missus doing some carpet munching from my conservatory.

I thought you were down under......

Where women glow and men plunder

• Like 1

funnily enough the house that backs on to me has a conservatory so im gathering its you that lives there, have a look up at my window and i will be starkers and swinging my todger about for you.

funnily enough the house that backs on to me has a conservatory so im gathering its you that lives there, have a look up at my window and i will be starkers and swinging my todger about for you.

Remember, if you can't see my binoculars, I can't see you.

• Like 1

Well, I saw it coming and turns out I was not being paranoid and just being incredibly perceptive. This girl I've been seeing gave me the 'we need to talk, I don't feel 'that' was about you, I really want you in my life as a friend' talk that I'd been dreading. So yeah, that was fun.

And there's another guy too, so obviously now I'm asking what he has that I don't, since she couldn't tell me exactly what it was, and I believe her, we're very honest with each other.

Anyway, onto the next one I suppose. Thinking of dabbling in online dating. Anyone else had a go with it? Any advice? Is it something to avoid? I need to start meeting some more people but in my current set of circumstances I can't really see that happening any other way.

the other guy has a bigger penis

Unfortunately we never got that far, and it's blatantly not true anyway -- stop being so 'lad', I know you don't mean it ;)

Online dating can be horrendous.

It can also help you discover that there are some genuine people out there. It's pot luck

I'm pretty picky (though I probably shouldn't be) so I don't think avoiding the land mines will be much of an issue with me.

Well, I saw it coming and turns out I was not being paranoid and just being incredibly perceptive. This girl I've been seeing gave me the 'we need to talk, I don't feel 'that' was about you, I really want you in my life as a friend' talk that I'd been dreading. So yeah, that was fun.

And there's another guy too, so obviously now I'm asking what he has that I don't, since she couldn't tell me exactly what it was, and I believe her, we're very honest with each other.

Anyway, onto the next one I suppose. Thinking of dabbling in online dating. Anyone else had a go with it? Any advice? Is it something to avoid? I need to start meeting some more people but in my current set of circumstances I can't really see that happening any other way.

Sorry to hear that Ginko.  Sounds like you'll be better off without her anyway.

Never done online dating but someone at my work (that old chestnut!) does it and they seem to quite enjoy meeting new people but you might have to be prepared to go through a few bad dates before you get a good one.

Best of luck anyway.

• Like 1

the other guy has a bigger penis

Unfortunately we never got that far, and it's blatantly not true anyway -- stop being so 'lad', I know you don't mean it ;)

Online dating can be horrendous.

It can also help you discover that there are some genuine people out there. It's pot luck

I'm pretty picky (though I probably shouldn't be) so I don't think avoiding the land mines will be much of an issue with me.

Try the free ones first, is there actually more than one?

POF has it's share of loons but it's worth a shot

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â