Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

I ended up with a 39 year old last night. I'm 27 and usually go for the younger women as it's just my taste. However, she was stunning and I thought she was in her late twenties. The only problem is that she has a 17 year old son...

Anyone been in a situation like this before? I'm not used to the added baggage of a child. Not meaning to sound bad when saying that, yet I'm unsure how to go about this whole thing and what to do. I'm seeing her again next weekend so I need your advice lads.

I ended up with a 39 year old last night. I'm 27 and usually go for the younger women as it's just my taste. However, she was stunning and I thought she was in her late twenties. The only problem is that she has a 17 year old son...

Anyone been in a situation like this before? I'm not used to the added baggage of a child. Not meaning to sound bad when saying that, yet I'm unsure how to go about this whole thing and what to do. I'm seeing her again next weekend so I need your advice lads.

briggo, the kid is 17, FFS!!! He will be out of the house within a year....MAX!.

My advice is date the woman if you like her and don't try and become a 'pal' of the 17 year old. Treat him as you would any other stranger. Be polite but a little distant.

17 hardly constitutes a 'child' in the context of the discussion. Usually you're worried about toddlers identifying you as 'daddy'. You'll be able to go out on the lash with that bloke in a year :lol:

Yeah agree with Ad on this one. The kid is 17 years old, nearly old enough to move out and be on his own, do not really see it being a problem, unless he is highly protective of his mother and threatens to beat your ass. Do not try too hard if you meet the son and just be sound to him.

Oh SNAP

you're dating a 37 year old woman with a 17 year old son.... or you've just broken another bone? :D

1e86e92e7674.gif

Bit harsh Tamuff lol

I was snapping at the topless dude, but yeas i am also still broken :lol:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â