Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

The more I think about it, the more clear it is I should be ashamed. Still going for round 2 though, **** you, brain.

I don't think you should be blaming your brain in this instance because I'd say you are most definitely thinking with your cock.

a standing cock has no conscience.

Just think about if you ever got married and wondered what your wife got up to when she went out after an argument knowing there are plenty of guys out there willing to **** her and remembering you were once one of those willing guys who shagged a married woman. Like Ginko said, karma is a word removed. It may not bother some men but I wouldn't be able to look at myself personally.

Plus, if I found my wife was screwing someone else I'd probably be out for revenge.

I dont get the appeal, there are plenty of single girls all over the shop, why potentially ruin another chap and his kids lives?

I may be overreacting but its a subject I feel very strongly about so sorry if I've come across as aggressive Dav.

• Like 3

She is, most definitely but so is Dav imo, if I knew she was married I wouldn't do it, if she told me she was single and I found out after that she was married then that's all on her and I'm in no way any part of the blame.

Edited by Ingram85

I may be overreacting but its a subject I feel very strongly about so sorry if I've come across as aggressive Dav.

Nah, I think you're completely right. Feel kind of ashamed at myself, to be honest...It was one of those moments, I was completely up for it, then about 2 seconds after shooting my load, I despised myself.

Nah, I think you're completely right. Feel kind of ashamed at myself, to be honest...It was one of those moments, I was completely up for it, then about 2 seconds after shooting my load, I despised myself.

Don't beat yourself up too much fella, you're only human. I think everyone in here can certainly understand the temptation.

That being said, I'm of the same opinion as Ingram. I don't think I could do it, personally, but I suppose there are a number of things that factor into that kind of decision. I like to think I'd resist though. I've been cheated on before and it was a horrible feeling. I wouldn't wish that on anyone and I certainly wouldn't like to be the reason for that, even if there was a good chance the other chap would never find out.

CED says it's just sex, and that's fair enough if that's how you think, each to their own. I personally value it differently.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 2

Don't beat yourself up too much fella, you're only human. I think everyone in here can certainly understand the temptation.

That being said, I'm of the same opinion as Ingram. I don't think I could do it, personally, but I suppose there are a number of things that factor into that kind of decision. I like to think I'd resist though. I've been cheated on before and it was a horrible feeling. I wouldn't wish that on anyone and I certainly wouldn't like to be the reason for that, even if there was a good chance the other chap would never find out.

CED says it's just sex, and that's fair enough if that's how you think, each to their own. I personally value it differently.

I think it is a little more than temptation, there are also substantial peer pressures too.

Amongst young blokes there is definitely a lot of brain-dead bravado about having sex, and it is almost unknown that anyone will advise you not to do it, given the opportunity; in fact, quite the opposite. 

Only in the light of post-orgasmic clarity does it become apparent how disgusting and sordid, the shag for shag's sake is, and the possible negative consequences occur.  

In my opinion, women who cheat on their husbands, don't do it out of lust, they do it to punish their spouse, or to engineer a crisis in their relationship so they can leverage a better deal.

MMV, there is something in your last post and your last point

but please believe me, some, no matter how small a minority, do it out of lust

Many many years ago I started knocking off a woman for the twin brags of firstly just plain letting it be known I was having sex (so so important in the young male that not only are you having sex, but that others know it) plus the buzz that everyone knew her steady boyfriend of 2 years was a big deal in the local amateur boxing scene. How **** spectacular must my cock driving ability be if she's knocking me off on the side of an amateur boxer!

Turns out I was only after recognition as a player with a functioning penis and she only wanted more attention off the long term boyfriend. So we both got what we wanted and no long term harm was done.

I even managed to get a spectacular back street beating from a bunch of people I'd never met before, roughly 10 minutes after her boyfriend had confronted me and we'd both agreed he couldn't touch me as he would lose his boxing license.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â