Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

in all fairness if anything it acted as a bit of a confidence boost for me, I don't like people at all but at least I know I can still hold my own with a bird when I need to

You might not actually want something but it is always reassuring to know that you could have it, if you did. :)

• Like 1

in all fairness if anything it acted as a bit of a confidence boost for me, I don't like people at all but at least I know I can still hold my own with a bird when I need to

if you're with a woman and still holding your own, well that evening's gone one of two very different ways....

if you're with a woman and still holding your own, well that evening's gone one of two very different ways....

Although he did get to hold hers.

I am not sure where holding hers sits in the league of bases.

Does her touching yours score higher than you touching hers?

Anyone know the Scoville scale for rating the hotness of a date?

You might not actually want something but it is always reassuring to know that you could have it, if you did. :)

Me for the past ten years.

The thought of getting back into the dating game scares me! Might just go full hermit and never bother with anyone again.

Ditto been single since April and my ex moved out start of June. I still haven't been on a date or got myself back out there in any way.

When I'm away I need to get the monkey off my back quick.

The thought of getting back into the dating game scares me! Might just go full hermit and never bother with anyone again.

Ditto been single since April and my ex moved out start of June. I still haven't been on a date or got myself back out there in any way.

You will in Asia mate. Its like shooting fish in a barrel  :)

• Like 2

You will in Asia mate. Its like shooting ladyboys in a barrel  :)

I wouldn't advise it, you will end up like the banker in Hong Kong....

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 1

Or you and Alex could date!? Seems to make sense tbf.

It does sound possible but then I have a very strict no penis apart from mine rule.

It does sound possible but then I have a very strict no penis apart from mine rule.
Rules are meant to be broken :)

I got rid of that bird by the way, she wasn't best pleased with me but **** it, she was a scratcher as well, I didn't realise at the time but my shoulders and back were in a right **** state.

Back to **** your hand for the meanwhile then?

I got rid of that bird by the way, she wasn't best pleased with me but **** it, she was a scratcher as well, I didn't realise at the time but my shoulders and back were in a right **** state.

That is a shame because I don't think it actually counts as proper relationship experience until you've passed or failed your first 'shit test'.

Passing the shit test is actually a more important threshold than your first successful intromission. 

me and the missus have not really been getting on, we dont really have much time together these days because she works monday and tuesdays nights and goes to bingo every thursday(well thats what she tells me  ;) ) and ive been working 6 days a week for a bit now and also some sundays. anyway the time we do spend together we are arguin and its not made easier by her mental health problems thats shes had on and off for a few years. she asked me to leave today which i did not take kindly to but then she rang up 20 mins later and apologised so were ok for now ha.

Me and the missus argue all the time but we still oddly get on. Think we realise we are just both argumentative people so once we have had a blowout its back to normal, no grudges. I was worried about it at first but it doesn't bother me now, what will be will be I guess. If it gets too much for her I'm quite capable of being on my own, not that I'm thinking like that of course but you know what I mean.

Edited by Ingram85

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â