Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

This birds alright actually, she ain't my type, think she's more into it than me

The sad reality is that in this day and age when the technology makes it absolutely possible that no VT PUA is feeding Leemond the chat-up lines to guarantee his amorous success. 

You know, like in the film Roxanne!

Edited by MakemineVanilla

You can be home drinking rum and listening to country music any time. Staying in one your own is a hard habit to break, but if you even like her a little bit, just go with it for now.

Alright voice of reason, calm down.

Well I ended up getting hammered and going back to hers, smelly fingers this morning

Still there now

When I saw you'd posted in this thread this morning I already knew what the post was going to say. Well actually I lie, I thought you were going to say you'd DHUTWU so to be honest I'm a little disappointed in you.

• Like 1

shit shit shit

I went out on one of my crazy meth induced crossdressing 'dare dates' last night.

I've just woken up and the **** is still here. He hasn't beaten me up so I guess I successfully kept him away from my surprise package.

I'll see if he wants meat and two veg for Sunday lunch...

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â