Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

So now it seems that the ex, after leaving my gf's flat, basically tried to kill herself by causing a car crash (no idea on the circumstances... it will probably be in the newspaper tomorrow morning, though).

It's very much a VillaTalk "in joke"

It stands for Do Her Up The Wrong 'Un, Rob's (and subsequently everybody's) stock response to any relationship question.

It's not really the stock response to relationship questions anymore, it's more the stock response to anything.

It's very much a VillaTalk "in joke"

It stands for Do Her Up The Wrong 'Un, Rob's (and subsequently everybody's) stock response to any relationship question.

It's not really the stock response to relationship questions anymore, it's more the stock response to anything.

DHUTWU

• Like 2

So now it seems that the ex, after leaving my gf's flat, basically tried to kill herself by causing a car crash (no idea on the circumstances... it will probably be in the newspaper tomorrow morning, though).

Bloody hell Levi, it's a good thing you don't keep a rabbit. I like rabbits.

Hope you're finding it all a bit entertaining, because it is pretty entertaining :)

Oh, and be sure to post the newspaper article if it appears.

• Like 3

You only need ever know two acronyms:  UTV and DHUTWU 

ITSOTP? HTSABH?

ITSOTP isn't that relevant anymore because we don't seem to have prolonged transfer chases.  We just suddenly sign random men from Europe or league 1.  Erm, what's the second one?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â