Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

You can't beat the feeling of drinking a can of red stripe whilst taking a dump with the door wide open...single life agrees with me I recon

and that was my 4000th post :D

You could send her a selfie of said scene and request a similar one in return?

You'll get a good idea of where it's all going quite quickly.

after taking the advice of the VT massive and initiating a textual conversation so far I have uncovered a few things about her

1-she has mentioned triglycerides in one text (I have no **** idea what they are) so she obviously has some intellectual properties

2-she runs a Christmas charity for underprivileged kids

3-she has signed up to climb a mountain for charity

4-she doesn't drink

5-she is only 22

6-she is fit as ****

7-she watches I'm a celebrity, get me out of here

because of numbers 4 and 7 I recon this one is going to hit a brick wall

Oh don't worry if I get the chance I will, I've just gotta keep up the pretense that I am a nice, normal guy for a few weeks which may be pretty difficult.

For example if I told her I had a dream last night about being chased by a sword wielding goat last night I recon she will think I am pretty strange (and yes that dream did really happen last night)

actually because of numbers 1,2,3,4, and 7 I recon this one will hit a brick wall

and 5 and 6 ;)

in all fairness 5 and 6 go without saying

See where it goes leemond. She's an intellectual, doesn't drink and is a good, selfless person. She'll find out you're the Antichrist soon enough and chuck you anyway, might as well try and have some fun whilst you can.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â