Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Swear I've already been through this with you.. :?

eHarmony. She was fed up of guys chatting her up for her looks and stuff so thought she'd try online. We were matched via personality, then we checked out the profiles and stuff, photos etc... then we answered some questions, then we messaged on the site, then we text for a week or so, then we spoke on the phone, then we went out the next day and haven't looked back since.

I know I've been a bit playful today getting you to find her photos and pick her out on a website etc.. but I just see that as a bit of banter between us. I hope I've judged you all correctly in that you wouldn't abuse the fact that you know who she is.

Like I've said before thought, I'm not with her for what she does. I honestly couldn't care less if she stripped/modelled or not, I'm with her for her. She makes me smile and I love her to bits.

Swear I've already been through this with you.. :?

eHarmony. She was fed up of guys chatting her up for her looks and stuff so thought she'd try online. We were matched via personality, then we checked out the profiles and stuff, photos etc... then we answered some questions, then we messaged on the site, then we text for a week or so, then we spoke on the phone, then we went out the next day and haven't looked back since.

Like I've said before, I'm not with her for what she does. I honestly couldn't care less if she stripped or not, I'm with her for her. She makes me smile and I love her to bits.

Sorry mate. You did. I was just too lazy to find it!!!

I was just curious as from talking yesterday you seem to fit quite well. I am really glad for you pal especially coming from where you were 6 months ago.

I will probably ask you again in a couple of weeks!

OK then Chaps, I'm after ideas for a grand gesture that I can lay on for the misses. The kind of thing that lands you an access all areas backstage pass.

Doesn't have to be expensive, nor should it, because I'm skint. But something that'll propell me back to the top of the world's most amazing person standings.

Any thoughts? all i've come up with so far is a bit of poetry, but I'm not convinced that'll have the desired effect.

OK then Chaps, I'm after ideas for a grand gesture that I can lay on for the misses. The kind of thing that lands you an access all areas backstage pass.

Doesn't have to be expensive, nor should it, because I'm skint. But something that'll propell me back to the top of the world's most amazing person standings.

Any thoughts? all i've come up with so far is a bit of poetry, but I'm not convinced that'll have the desired effect.

Does that mean what I think it does?

Yeah.... what have you done?

Yeah.... what have you done?

Yep, you've definately **** up with something...spill the beans Shillzzinho!?

No, really... it's just been a while since I gave her anything other than my rod of love (fight the power). Last time she had a box full of memorable items, photo frames etc.

The happier she is, the happier I am, so utlimately its just a selfish persuit of happiness.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â