Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Glad he's gone to be honest. Although he made some valid points on the forum, he strikes me as a bit of a patronizing know it all.

ha ha  :clap:  :clap:

If there's one way to get Guardiola back onto the forum, it's his old adversary Voiny having an attack. Good work Sir. :mrgreen:

• Like 1

Glad he's gone to be honest. Although he made some valid points on the forum, he strikes me as a bit of a patronizing know it all.

There was a lot of tension between you two, most of it sexual I suspect.

• Like 2

bf9.gif

Stevo in middle. Rest of off topic regs around him.

• Like 1

So i had/have this Canadian pen friend that started out as nothing but developed from letters, to Skyping all the time to finally meeting a couple fo years back. It's kinda fizzled out. due to lack of effort by both of us. I let her down and she let me down etc She's going to uni soon and I'd accepted that. We still talk loads but not like we used to.

I just found the last letter she sent me.

Those feels man.

Edited by StefanAVFC

I had a 'pen friend' in Germany.

Wrote twice. Never met them. All I remember is ß.

Oh, interestingly (or not) I also had a 'pen friend' from the 'other side' (protestant community). It was a school initiative of sorts. It came a few years after the Good Friday Agreement, so I figure it was some sort of cross-community project. We wrote to each other, went to the each others schools (they were, unsurprisingly, identical save the lack of iconography), and at the end of the year we went on a trip to Bushmills.

I wonder now what happened to both of them.

This has nothing to do with this thread.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â