Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

I've never really typed this all down or discussed the whole story with anybody so bear with me. I just saw a picture on FB which reminded me of everything. (tl;dr potential)

Last summer I stayed with my old supervisor (middle aged woman) from work in New York. We went to her friends house who had kids and specifically this daughter. For the most of the night, she wasn't in and I didn't really know what to expect. I was constantly being told how gorgeous she was by my friend but women always say their friends are gorgeous so I never base any opinion on that. I was literaly just about to go to bed, when I got talking to her mum about some subject and the mum said 'Oh Mary knows all about that'. So I went downstairs and literally went straight in with 'so I heard you're into blah blah'. 5 hours later after talking about absolutely everything including loads of personal stuff, we called it a night.

Next day, she asked me if I wanted to have a tour around her town and grab some lunch. So we went around and grabbed lunch and just talked and talked. No silences etc. My friend had to go home but I was having such a good time that I said I'd meet her back at hers. We ended up walking back through a beach when we found some piece of plastic in the beach so we went back to the house to get boots and shovels and stuff. We were literally like two 10 year olds; digging up pointless stuff from the beach and saying they were 'alien eggs' (as an example) and constantly pushing and shoving each other.

Anyway she has to drop me off at the train station so I can get back and as I'm buying my ticket, she randomly nudges me and smiles and says 'look there's a heart on that wall' (bit of graffiti) 'isn't that funny'. I was just like, 'yeah, that's cool' and I went still laughing and giggling at each other.

That day felt what it was like when you were about 10 and you just acted all coy and giggly with each other, and really nothing I've ever had before. We make plans to meet in New York when I'm back in a few days, but I never specified if it was just us and as a group.

So we met up and she brought friends, but I didn't judge that because we didn't make it clear what it was going to be like and we just bickered all night so I ended up hitting on her friend and making a bit of a tit of myself. We went back to her friend's and smoked some questionable substances and we were just different in a group.

We moved on again and I went to work 6 hours away for 8 weeks, I messaged her saying I'd love to see her at the end of the summer. She replied eagerly with 'yes please' and we said we'd sort it closer to the time. Then suddenly she disappeared off the face of the planet. Didn't respond to messages and I flew home. I then messaged her out of the blue in Feb and said I was planning on coming over and she said 'That's excellent! How exciting. Well gets some funds in order boy, and come stateside...your message indicated you need a break from home, everything okay?' then she dropped off the face of the planet again.

I'm not really looking for advice, I just needed to write this down and ask for some thoughts on the whole situation. Should I message her again in the future? (going to the states next summer). She's got an crazy job and she's probably the most beautiful girl I've ever met.

I've never really typed this all down or discussed the whole story with anybody so bear with me. I just saw a picture on FB which reminded me of everything. (tl;dr potential)

Last summer I stayed with my old supervisor (middle aged woman) from work in New York. We went to her friends house who had kids and specifically this daughter. For the most of the night, she wasn't in and I didn't really know what to expect. I was constantly being told how gorgeous she was by my friend but women always say their friends are gorgeous so I never base any opinion on that. I was literaly just about to go to bed, when I got talking to her mum about some subject and the mum said 'Oh Mary knows all about that'. So I went downstairs and literally went straight in with 'so I heard you're into blah blah'. 5 hours later after talking about absolutely everything including loads of personal stuff, we called it a night.

Next day, she asked me if I wanted to have a tour around her town and grab some lunch. So we went around and grabbed lunch and just talked and talked. No silences etc. My friend had to go home but I was having such a good time that I said I'd meet her back at hers. We ended up walking back through a beach when we found some piece of plastic in the beach so we went back to the house to get boots and shovels and stuff. We were literally like two 10 year olds; digging up pointless stuff from the beach and saying they were 'alien eggs' (as an example) and constantly pushing and shoving each other.

Anyway she has to drop me off at the train station so I can get back and as I'm buying my ticket, she randomly nudges me and smiles and says 'look there's a heart on that wall' (bit of graffiti) 'isn't that funny'. I was just like, 'yeah, that's cool' and I went still laughing and giggling at each other.

That day felt what it was like when you were about 10 and you just acted all coy and giggly with each other, and really nothing I've ever had before. We make plans to meet in New York when I'm back in a few days, but I never specified if it was just us and as a group.

So we met up and she brought friends, but I didn't judge that because we didn't make it clear what it was going to be like and we just bickered all night so I ended up hitting on her friend and making a bit of a tit of myself. We went back to her friend's and smoked some questionable substances and we were just different in a group.

We moved on again and I went to work 6 hours away for 8 weeks, I messaged her saying I'd love to see her at the end of the summer. She replied eagerly with 'yes please' and we said we'd sort it closer to the time. Then suddenly she disappeared off the face of the planet. Didn't respond to messages and I flew home. I then messaged her out of the blue in Feb and said I was planning on coming over and she said 'That's excellent! How exciting. Well gets some funds in order boy, and come stateside...your message indicated you need a break from home, everything okay?' then she dropped off the face of the planet again.

I'm not really looking for advice, I just needed to write this down and ask for some thoughts on the whole situation. Should I message her again in the future? (going to the states next summer). She's got an crazy job and she's probably the most beautiful girl I've ever met.

That a euphemism?

Girls! :angry:

Warm and flirty one day and "friends" the next.

Does my head in.

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Edited by legov
  • Like 1

Nah, I don't intend to take the friend route, but every once in a while she'll do something that makes me doubt if she has any interest.

Edit: Oh look, I've stumbled into the Relationship Thread :)

Edited by legov
  • Like 1

You have to play the game,

This, women are turned off once they know they have hooked a bloke. They need to feel like they have turned your head and 'won'. Thats why as soon as you get 'close' with someone they know they are all keen again.

Its very much a game of tactics in the early days.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â