Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Stevo mustve saved a copy. He'll repost. No worries Meath.

I mean, he must of. I would of.

Right?

STEVO!?! :unsure:

haha sorry chaps. Didn't count on Conor taking it down.

I saw it though. She's pretty hot to be fair!

Lovely teeth.

So all, I've been with my girl for 3 years. 

She's going away to Australia for 6 months at Christmas. When she comes back we'll be starting Uni that year. If all goes according to plan i'll be at Exeter and she'll be at Cardiff.

Does anyone have advice for the 6 months in Australia and then the Exeter/Cardiff issue?

Think of this as a great opportunity to not be lumbered with a girlfriend during your uni years :)

Unless: She has fantastic bosoms, a perfect sense of humour, a brilliant mind, and a heart of gold, or at least three out of four.

If you're really really really really really certain you're serious about her, make sure you talk every single day, and not just for five minutes (I have experience of a UK-Australia relationship, and it only worked because of daily phone calls, usually an hour or so long. If you don't have enough to talk about for an hour a day, better to be single I say).

Also be prepared for the fact that a lot of girls can tend to feel that changes in their lives should be accompanied by changes in their choice of boyfriend.

She has at least 3/4! for sure.

She's a definite keeper IMO, late night VT'ers are blessed to not one, but two pictures of us! Which will be removed when I get uncomfortable XD

9to0.jpg

j7c6.jpg

Haters gon' hate. 

Ooooh nice shoes. (Not yours Dolly)

I'll be routing for you Parton, really, but in all likelihood is won't last, as others have said.

I'm gonna assume you're 18, so you've been together since 15? 6 months in Oz coupled with the different unis is going to be a whole new world for the both of you. You've grown up a fair bit since the hormones started going, so being apart for the first real time since then will probably make you both see things differently.

It'll be tough. So I'd say don't break up, but don't think there isn't a possibility.

Is that what instagram does. I still don't know exactly what it does bar filters on pictures.

She an attractive girl alright. But you eventually realise when you get a hot girlfriend you can get another one. :)

I still have to say it nearly always end with the distance and changes that happen when going to Uni. So at least be prepared for that.

Look fella your bird is ...fitT

But shes heading away to a land of well home and away type guys ...I know the idea of staying together looks and sounds like a viable plan but either you or her good self is gonna end up doing something or someone to end it ...sorry to break it to you lad .

Look fella your bird is ...fitT

But shes heading away to a land of well home and away type guys ...I know the idea of staying together looks and sounds like a viable plan but either you or her good self is gonna end up doing something or someone to end it ...sorry to break it to you lad .

er not necessarily. I've been with Mrs E since I was 16 we survived uni separately and have now been married for 4 years.

These things are possible - you just have to make them work if its what you want. 

If it doesn't spend the next 3 years doing anything and everything UTWU. 

As I said before. i don't thing Dolly should be ending it. People saying he should bin the relationship are jumping the gun.

But I think he should be fully prepared for the fact that it MIGHT end.

By all means give it a go. I know people who have made it through uni. One couple I know made it through Uni, one went to Cardiff uni and one went to Durham. That's a hell of a long distance relationship. They're married now.

It can happen. But it's not common. What's much more common is that time apart, at that age, either makes one or both of you realise that you're not right for each other or, more likely, you both change and grow apart.

Go for it. Stay together for uni. But just be prepared for it not to last.

• Like 1

What steveo said dont dump her as shes smoking hot

...but be prepared for her to rip your heart out...stamp on it and have it with some fava beans for dinner

How would you serve that? And can you recommend a good red to go with it? 

;-) well as shes in Australia a nice shiraz

I would imagine she'll have her lips around quite a few full bodied Australians.....

Edited by Eames
  • Like 1

Ffs Eames that's the man's Girlfriend you're talking about.

meh.... he had a serious answer from me further up. If he can't take that in the manner that it was intended thats his lookout.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â