Could Noah's Ark hold all the animals?

steaknchips

Its not being ignored at all. I dont see the relevance of such question..

Its like me asking you, how do religious people fit into a non believer's life?

Sigh.

We don't have rules about religious people interfering with our lives. Religion, on the other hand, often entails litanies of rules such as the ones about homosexuality, subjugating women etc etc which imo do not have any relevance in modern society.

They can't be compared to each other at all.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im genuine and stand by my beliefs..

Are you Jewish?

No im a Christian and I believe in a young earth and the bible as it is.

When you say that do you mean you believe the earth is only 6,000 years old?..

How do you explain the Sumerians (which a lot of old testament stories are based on their myths) and the place in Turkey Göbekli Tepe which seems to date as far back 10,000 BC.

Boring question - but how you explain the dinosaurs ? rock formations dating millions of years etc ?

The vast majority of Christians don't believe genesis literally or the idea the earth is young - so why do you cling onto it ?

are you a Jehovah witness?

Ive answered all this before mate earlier in the thread, ive also posted links to various web sites to explain it all.

Its not being ignored at all. I dont see the relevance of such question..

Its like me asking you, how do religious people fit into a non believer's life?

My views on homosexuality dont cause any hindrance to my everyday life. Vice versa, your views on the bible wont cause you any hindrance to your everyday life.

In both cases...Not agreeing with something, dosnt mean ridicule, or hurt people.

It's very much being ignored. Avoided in fact. Why so ashamed of stating your beliefs on homosexuality? Look, I'll state mine if it helps - there is nothing wrong or immoral about it in any way, shape or form. Homosexuality is a-ok!

Now if we are to assume your views are the same as the bible's views because you stated earlier that it has NEVER been wrong then guess what buddy, you made the subject relevant and your views on it cause A **** MEGA-SHIT-TON of hindrance to the lives of homosexuals. Who gives a toss about what that does to your everyday life?

So tell me, what was all that you spoke of earlier about standing by your beliefs if when you're pressed on them, you shy away from addressing them? I'm hoping that deep down, you are well aware of how abhorrent the bible's stance on homosexuality is which is why you won't commit to answering the question. If that's the case then well done, you're more moral than the God you worship.

well could you do a quick summery?

Dinosaurs lived with man. They were just called different names, amongst them was tanniyn, bahemowth and livyathan.

The earth is less than 10000 years old.(accurate age would be between 6000-7000 years old)..

After the global flood the earth has been populated by the contents of the seas and the Ark.

So would you believe in a young earth if it could be proved beyond any doubt that it simply isn't true?

Paul said in 1 Corinthians 2:14..."But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised."

You either believe, or you dont!

Man v God = God wins everytime with me mate...Sorry!

So would you believe in a young earth if it could be proved beyond any doubt that it simply isn't true?

Paul said in 1 Corinthians 2:14..."But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised."

If you don't listen, then there is no point entering into debate with you.

So what is the name of your branch of christianity?

Its difficult to explain but I dont put myself into a brand/branch, cult, sect, etc..They are all money grabbing, corrupt, broken in my eyes.

Im just a christian that believes the bible as it is written literally..

I still listen and I take it in....Im still waiting for answers on(in English);

How polystrate fossils can stretch through strata layers?

And

why are they all over the Globe?

I still listen and I take it in....Im still waiting for answers on(in English);

And

I could link to plenty of answers, but you've said you wont listen, God wins, so what's the point.

You should be apologising to yourself.

I hope that when you grow up you'll realise how dumb this is and actually start looking at things with an open mind.

You should be apologising to yourself.

I hope that when you grow up you'll realise how dumb this is and actually start looking at things with an open mind.

Have looked into it with an open mind? Have you questioned the method, or just merely accepted it?

And

There is no such thing as polystrate fossils, it is a term made up by young earth creationists

But it is impossible to give you an answer as there are as many reasons as there are deposits with upright fossils in, each has its own story. But as you appear to be under the misapprehension that a deposit of sediment represents a very long time when it actually doesn't have to and in fact most upright fossils are covered by rapid sedimentation associated with either glaciation or a Lahars deposits associated with volcanic activity, both of which deposit their sediment in a very rapid manner

Why are there upright fossils all over the world? Is like asking why is there sandstone or limestone all over the world, or even coal (which in itself bears some upright fossils.) All over the world at some time or other there have been the conditions that allow the formation of upright fossils, upright fossils do not all come from the same period of time but being as you think the world is so young you won't believe this. The fact that you think the world is so young that it is vitally impossible for any rocks or fossils to have ever been formed, your understanding of earth science is actually insanely daft.

I question everything. No one should ever accept anything that someone tells them without knowing the reasoning and the evidence behind it. I was one of the people going "hang on, lets wait for them to confirm it" when the "faster than light" neutrino was announced precisely for that reason. Understanding is the key to knowledge, not blind belief.

Your mind however is closed to anything that disagrees with the bible, by your own admission. That's frankly quite disturbing.

I question everything. No one should ever accept anything that someone tells them without knowing the reasoning and the evidence behind it. I was one of the people going "hang on, lets wait for them to confirm it" when the "faster than light" neutrino was announced precisely for that reason. Understanding is the key to knowledge, not blind belief.

Your mind however is closed to anything that disagrees with the bible, by your own admission. That's frankly quite disturbing.

Wilfully moronic is what it is - thick and proud of it.