Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

18 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I’ve watched a few of these nonce catching videos. I shouldn’t really but I enjoy seeing them squirm when caught. This fella in this video which I’ve seen before seems a few tiles short of a roof . 

They always make me feel slightly uneasy. 

I mean they’re nonces so I have no sympathy for them. But they often feel very much like entrapment

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Can't agree with you there sir. There's no understanding it. Not just the acts themselves but the lasting impact it leaves on their victims. Being attracted to any other adult, regardless of sexuality is totally different. Children aren't equipped to stop sexual mental and physical abuse from an adult.

I’m not saying I understand it crikey 

9 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

A lot of people would experience schadenfreude. That's not a problem.

The problem is how these groups often act, ruining chances of prosecution. Justice would be much more likely to be served if they recorded everything, stood back and handed information over to the police. That said, I imagine without the public attention* it gets a lot of them wouldn't bother any more, so maybe more people would go undetected.

*I may be wrong, but I doubt there is a financial benefit as I don't imagine Youtube monetises these channels

Yes I agree somewhat . It’s like their own special crusade they go on but I’m not against what they do .

24 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Yes definitely. 

It’s very taboo isn’t it but I do wonder how people end up this way and I’ve tried to view it as some people like big tits, some people like skinny women and then some people are attracted to kids . Most know it’s wrong and some say it’s an illness which some are prepared to go to any lengths to stop themselves feeling the way they do. 

I'd imagine there's an incredibly strong link between having been abused as a child to being a paedophile when an adult.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Huw Edwards has been charged on 3 counts of making indecent images of children. CPS authorised it.

Another one at the BBC.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/article/2024/jul/29/huw-edwards-charged-making-indecent-images-children

What does the word “making” suggest? It’s confused me, is it taking pictures? Or some kind of AI or something? 

Either way, you would never have guessed someone like that would be into that sort of thing. No surprise he tried to top himself. 

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I'd imagine there's an incredibly strong link between having been abused as a child to being a paedophile when an adult.

There’s definitely a link but I wouldn’t like to say if it’s a strong link . It’s a very interesting subject if you’re brave enough to delve into it. I know an ex policeman who still suffers with a lot of trauma having been part of a unit that investigated these rings and had to watch evidence . 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

There’s definitely a link but I wouldn’t like to say if it’s a strong link . It’s a very interesting subject if you’re brave enough to delve into it. I know an ex policeman who still suffers with a lot of trauma having been part of a unit that investigated these rings and had to watch evidence . 

Some old article reckons 30-40% of those abused go on to abuse.  That's a pretty strong link.  Further, apparently 50% of those abused as kids are also likely to be abused as an adult - which is pretty fascinating.

It will be a link between what these kids have grown up with as "the norm"; those experiences condition them into how they view the World after all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Ask Pete Townshend 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Yes definitely. 

It’s very taboo isn’t it but I do wonder how people end up this way and I’ve tried to view it as some people like big tits, some people like skinny women and then some people are attracted to kids . Most know it’s wrong and some say it’s an illness which some are prepared to go to any lengths to stop themselves feeling the way they do. 

There’s an argument they can’t help it. Well the attraction I mean. 
If someone is attracted to kids can they do anything about it? 

Obviously the acting upon it is the bit that’s totally unacceptable. No excuses for it ever. 

But the actual attraction part I’m not sure there’s a reason for it.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I’m not saying I understand it crikey 

Apologies, that's not I meant. I meant more you can understand attractions as you referred to the different shapes of women, and that it's impossible for anyone rational to understand what drives a kiddie fiddler to be attracted to young people.

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Obviously the acting upon it is the bit that’s totally unacceptable. No excuses for it ever. 

Yes this is the bit which gets blurred for most of us . You can’t help how you feel sexually.  You also must know that it’s wrong to act upon certain activities, for most anyway. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Apologies, that's not I meant. I meant more you can understand attractions as you referred to the different shapes of women, and that it's impossible for anyone rational to understand what drives a kiddie fiddler to be attracted to young people.

Yes agreed . We cannot understand it but for them it’s just their sexual preference. Some people don’t even understand  normal attractions  like anal sex or female ejaculation for example. 

9 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Sexy children ?

(sorry ) 

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

Yes agreed . We cannot understand it but for them it’s just their sexual preference. Some people don’t even understand  normal attractions  like anal sex or female ejaculation for example. 

J.D. Vance says “tell me about it🙄

43 minutes ago, Genie said:

What does the word “making” suggest? It’s confused me, is it taking pictures? Or some kind of AI or something? 

Either way, you would never have guessed someone like that would be into that sort of thing. No surprise he tried to top himself. 

wondering if could it "just" be one of the guys he was paying for pics was 17 at the time as first alleged?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â