Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

Yeah lets stop now

Tarbuck? I heard he was catholic?

Dunno about that, he was a Tory though, another quite common theme in all this, yet another friend of Margaret Thatcher too

Would you show the same lack of respect to other religions?

I certainly would. I don't respect any of them, they're all **** barmy. 

• Like 1

Catholicism =/= paedophilia

Sure there are a disproportionate amount of Catholic paedophiles, but to group of 1.1 billion people as a cult (your continued use of that word is baffling) seems incredible short-shorted and insulting to a member who didn't have to express his religious views and shouldn't have to fear expressing said views.

Tarbuck had several holes in one

Have you reported that to the police? :mrgreen:

That was kind of what I was getting at. Now i'm not sure if i should have put a smiley face. And now I don't know if it you did get what I meant. And now the joke is ruined. FML.

Bollocks to Jimmy Tarbuck, more importantly why was the Stuart Hall case heard in camera?

Are you suggesting Stuart Hall OBE has some powerful friends?  :detect:

Bollocks to Jimmy Tarbuck, more importantly why was the Stuart Hall case heard in camera?

Are you suggesting Stuart Hall OBE has some powerful friends?  :detect:

Or perhaps powerful victims?

Sure there are a disproportionate amount of Catholic paedophiles, but to group of 1.1 billion people as a cult (your continued use of that word is baffling) seems incredible short-shorted and insulting to a member who didn't have to express his religious views and shouldn't have to fear expressing said views.

The problem is the sheltering and protection of serial abusers. I would contest your assertion that there are a disproportionate amount of Catholic paedophiles. I doubt it's statistically different than any other random group of people. The problem is that the church does not ensure these criminals are prosecuted because the church has been allowed to act like they are above the law.

The problem is the sheltering and protection of serial abusers. I would contest your assertion that there are a disproportionate amount of Catholic paedophiles. I doubt it's statistically different than any other random group of people. The problem is that the church does not ensure these criminals are prosecuted because the church has been allowed to act like they are above the law.

Yes I don't disagree with that

I don't disagree. The Catholic church has a lot to stand up and be counted for. But there's also a lot of completely innocent catholics who are just as embarrassed and angry about it as we are. It's like generalising Islam because of extremists.

Anyway, onward and upward, lots of news coming out of Chetham Music College about sex abuse of students on an almost industrial scale. The school is in Manchester, this may not mean the principle of being from Manchester is bad. It does not make all Mancs pig **** retard paedo sponsors.

Anyway, onward and upward, lots of news coming out of Chetham Music College about sex abuse of students on an almost industrial scale. The school is in Manchester, this may not mean the principle of being from Manchester is bad. It does not make all Mancs pig **** retard paedo sponsors.

Take away 'paedo' and you have my thoughts on Mancs  :lol:

It's like generalising Islam because of extremists.

Except it isn't like that at all. There is only one Catholic Church and the cover up of paedophiles goes all the war to the very top, the former pope ratzenberger was the cardinal responsible for an awful lot of the covering up. The very core of the church was responsible. That is no way similar to branding all of islam terrorists because of extremists, this is the church the very core of it doing all the covering up, that same core of the church that preaches to its followers on a daily basis, not some off shoot, some weird branch - the church itself

It's like generalising Islam because of extremists.

Except it isn't like that at all. There is only one Catholic Church and the cover up of paedophiles goes all the war to the very top, the former pope ratzenberger was the cardinal responsible for an awful lot of the covering up. The very core of the church was responsible. That is no way similar to branding all of islam terrorists because of extremists, this is the church the very core of it doing all the covering up, that same core of the church that preaches to its followers on a daily basis, not some off shoot, some weird branch - the church itself

I'm not talking about the cover-up though. I actively acknowledged that. I'm on about the generalisations.

Except it isn't like that at all. There is only one Catholic Church and the cover up of paedophiles goes all the war to the very top

In fairness it doesn't go all the way to the bottom - I suspect it's truer to say that there are a higher than proportionate number of paedophiles within the priesthood than it is to say there are a higher than proportionate number of paedophiles that are Catholic.

In a similar way, there are a higher than proportionate number of dishonest, strange, crooked and peculiar men in the houses of parliament, but that doesn't mean that the voters are the same.

Anyways - we're looking to have a sweep at work as to who might be next. I'm looking at including these celebrities from the time, with absolutely no inference of guilt, we're just taking a punt on people that were about, I've got these but I need more names:

Tom O'Connor

Tony Blackburn

Noel Edmunds

Bob Monkhouse

David Bowie

Benny Hill

Max Bygraves

Ken Dodd

Kenny Everett

Johnny Ball

Terry Wogan

Chris Tarrant

Please help.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â