plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Missus is away at the Gaeltacht for 3 weeks as part of her course but she's told them we've a wedding this week so shes off from Friday afternoon till Monday morning. It's her birthday Saturday & we are staying in a castle. #likeaking

5uha95.jpg

A romantic escape from Tralee to... Tralee!

(that is in Tralee, right?)

Missus is away at the Gaeltacht for 3 weeks as part of her course but she's told them we've a wedding this week so shes off from Friday afternoon till Monday morning. It's her birthday Saturday & we are staying in a castle. #likeaking

5uha95.jpg

A romantic escape from Tralee to... Tralee!

(that is in Tralee, right?)

Yup but technically from Ballyferriter to Tralee. ;) She's busy with projects & stuff so she was happy enough with a few drinks, dinner & a Michael Kors bag, but the price was so good on the castle I couldn't resist.  :D

Hopefully holding my daughter in my arms, she's due on saturday. Getting a bit nervous now ha.

Nice one mate, mine is due tomorrow. I'm hoping there will be some kind of movement by the weekend!

• Like 2

No fun waiting is it mate ha, good luck anyway! This your first?

Cheers mate, you too! Yeah it's our first, so it should be interesting. I've heard that it's common for women to go over with the first so not holding my breath that anything will happen by the weekend. This your first or you got experience?

Invited to a stag do in York on Saturday, and fancy going, but all depends on if a lad I don't get a long with is going or not. I doubt he will, but I know he's got an invite and can do without the hassle. It's also my birthday Saturday, so I'm thinking I'd probably head home early anyway to go for drinks with other friends. 

Cheers mate, you too! Yeah it's our first, so it should be interesting. I've heard that it's common for women to go over with the first so not holding my breath that anything will happen by the weekend. This your first or you got experience?
I've already got a boy, he's two today. Were having a girl this time though, the mrs went two weeks over with our first. The first two or three months will be hard then it just becomes normal and it like you've always had a kid. Best thing ever mate,what you having?

Invited to a stag do in York on Saturday, and fancy going, but all depends on if a lad I don't get a long with is going or not. I doubt he will, but I know he's got an invite and can do without the hassle. It's also my birthday Saturday, so I'm thinking I'd probably head home early anyway to go for drinks with other friends.

I've got a wedding in cyprus in september, the best man and I absolutely hate each other. We've got history and there is also another lad going to be there who I can't stand and vice versa. Bollocks to them, I'll just throw them in the pool if they piss me off,same with their girlfreinds.
  • Like 1

I've already got a boy, he's two today. Were having a girl this time though, the mrs went two weeks over with our first. The first two or three months will be hard then it just becomes normal and it like you've always had a kid. Best thing ever mate,what you having?

We haven't found out as she wanted a surprise, I'd rather know but left it to her. Fingers crossed for a boy :)

Just found out he's not going. Happy days. 

• Like 1

I'm doing my usual

Couple of pints then a curry

Tomorra, there is some shit going on outside mine (Erdington village fete) so I'm either going to go round me mom n dads to escape the poor happy people or I'm gunna get pissed up to help drown out the sound of it all

Then I'll be staying up for the boxing early Sunday morning, see if I can blag a dinner off my neighbour and then watch the World Cup final.

I'm quite looking forward to my weekend to be honest

Drink tonight then the joys of sorting out my terrace weather depending. (^^^ so similar, it's freaky). 

So I've come back home (I'm only here on the weekends usually as I work during the week in London) and it looks like a bomb has gone off on my outside terrace.  The trellis is down and in tatters, plants are turned over and the dreaded knotweed is back with a vengeance.  Gggrrr! What did I miss?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â