plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

So I was meant to be off work until Tuesday.  Got called in on Friday (cue 6 hours on the m25, there and back) and now I've been fingered to give a presentation to ~100 people tomorrow.  A presentation that I don't have prepared and I'm half thinking of turning up looking like this just to stick it to the man.

man_wearing_a_dunce_cap_IS888-067.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So I was meant to be off work until Tuesday.  Got called in on Friday (cue 6 hours on the m25, there and back) and now I've been fingered to give a presentation to ~100 people tomorrow.  A presentation that I don't have prepared and I'm half thinking of turning up looking like this just to stick it to the man. 

Fill your shoe with ketchup, paint your face white and pretend you pierced your foot on a spike. Then pretend to pass out after five minutes. If you think you can manage it, vomit on the front row.

• Like 1

Fill your shoe with ketchup, paint your face white and pretend you pierced your foot on a spike. Then pretend to pass out after five minutes. If you think you can manage it, vomit on the front row.

"Lynn, I've pierced my foot on a spikeeeeeeeee"

Stupid **** international breaks!

Might go into town tomorrow morning and get some things I need. The rest of the weekend will be spent doing feck all apart from watching the Rugby League Grand Final tomorrow and then maybe going out for a few drinks in town after.

Come on Wigan tomorrow!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â